Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Am difficulty

ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
I know this may be a long shot, but could we possibly get the option to select what each battle group does on an individual basis like mcoc? There you can set bg1 and 2 to map 5 or 6 and bg3 to do map 4. I would love to be able to let my top 2 battle groups do difficulty 50 or 60 and have my last battle group take a breather and do say 30 or 35. Especially since its really hard to find new players right now. Just a thought.

Comments

• Yes, this would be a nice solution for allot of the lower alliances. Or during vacations.

Also the rewards in AM are not challenging enough anymore for players to join an alliance thats plays like 20 lvls higher. The ammount of rewards is hardly different and not worth to play against harder bots, when you are able to get the same items like T3 class and t3 and r4 standard much easier playing solo....

Team play should deserve better rewards, this would stimulate more players to join alliances that aim for higher ranks.
  • I agree with this