Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Long Live the Empire! Long Live....

AHA HA HA HA!
mb3pse1ywdku.png
GALVATRON!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Comments

• Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    I already miss the wasp pfp😪
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited September 2019
    Seriously, thank you so much for offering the bot of my obsessions. I've been aiming to get him for a long time.

Anyone else w̶i̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶e̶s̶ get this crazed bot today?
  • Already got him. Duped.
  • 0raz0j7pcsac.png

Get on my level bro. But seriously, congratulations man! Hope you use this beast in AM.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Congrats! When will you change your avatar back to Waspinator?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES GALVATRON!!!!!
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    edited September 2019
    Seriously, thank you so much for offering the bot of my obsessions. I've been aiming to get him for a long time.

Anyone else w̶i̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶e̶s̶ get this crazed bot today?

Really considered adding another 5 sig levels and getting some ore-13, but figured I didn't need it. I'm going to get the Generations 5-star crystal, and hope I get something good. (Yes, I'm trusting my RNG to choose over my own choice, meaning I skipped over Optimus Prime, and awakening my 5-star KB) But really, when are you gong back to a waspinator pfp?
  • Beastdad wrote: »
    I'm trusting my RNG to choose over my own choice,

Mistake

what's the worst that could happen?
  • Congrats man!
  • 0raz0j7pcsac.png

Get on my level bro. But seriously, congratulations man! Hope you use this beast in AM.

Get on MY level bro :smiley: In all seriousness, good job...and great choice OP!g99n7hvhkk89.jpg
  • Beastdad wrote: »
    Beastdad wrote: »
    I'm trusting my RNG to choose over my own choice,

Mistake

what's the worst that could happen?

Hound

Oh no, the generations crystal only has G1 Bots that were in the store, so neither hound or mixmaster is an option. Really, failure is not an option in this case.
    edited September 2019
    0raz0j7pcsac.png

I'm closer than you think ;)
    I just need one more Demo Spark to get him to rank 3.

And I'm considering putting him in AM along with G1 Megs and Shockwave, if their performance is good.
    My Beasts need a break.

And tell me how that Generations pull turns out.
  • Sycko5 wrote: »
    I already miss the wasp pfp😪
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Congrats! When will you change your avatar back to Waspinator?

But really, when are you gong back to a waspinator pfp?

Hmmmmmm
    l0u5hjcusnin.gif
  • I’ve never used Galvatron much. Is it worth buying the 5s today to support mine rather than leave it to the RNG Gods tomorrow?
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    I’ve never used Galvatron much. Is it worth buying the 5s today to support mine rather than leave it to the RNG Gods tomorrow?

Galvatron is a really good bot. You won't regret buy him.
  • I didn't get the 5* for the dupe of Galvatron.

I elected a new 5*, by adding Shockwave.

In RNG we trust with the leftover chips. :lol:
  • @ScarredArachnid333 waspinator is sooo popular today
  • 0raz0j7pcsac.png

And I'm considering putting him in AM along with G1 Megs and Shockwave, if their performance is good.
    My Beasts need a break.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. i hate my life.

I got a five-star sideswipe. I already have a duped five-star prowl, and a five-star kickback. I really played myself.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    0raz0j7pcsac.png

My Beasts need a break.

I got a five-star sideswipe. I already have a duped five-star prowl, and a five-star kickback. I really played myself.

Sideswipe is actually really good man, plus hes exclusive
  • Kitten wrote: »
    0raz0j7pcsac.png

My Beasts need a break.

Sideswipe is actually really good man, plus hes exclusive

But he's still third on my 5-star scout hierarchy right now. There's no mode he excels at. He's only offensive, with no true defensive skills. Power draining is quite the defensive ability, and both prowl and KB have it.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I want him pretty badly.
    edited September 2019
    0raz0j7pcsac.png

3vcfhx2nl410.png
    4520pk9wycxc.gif

xi3vam7jni9r.png
  • 0raz0j7pcsac.png

3vcfhx2nl410.png
    4520pk9wycxc.gif

xi3vam7jni9r.png

Well, welcome to my level. Happy for you bro.