Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Game not updating on iOS

So the game won't let me in and says I need to update on iOS. Unfortunately the update is not actually out in the store to update. Can someone check into this? thanks

Comments

• NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited September 2019
    I had the same error. I kept force closing the game, then after a few tries, the error magically disappeared. I have not updated. And after reading some of the issues others are having with the update, I think I'll hold off a bit. I am on iOS.
  • Beastdad wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it is due to you not being updated to IOS 13.1.

Quite likely. It's fine on one of my devices (updated iOS) not fine on the other (not updated).
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    BOFAD wrote: »
    So the game won't let me in and says I need to update on iOS. Unfortunately the update is not actually out in the store to update. Can someone check into this? thanks

You should demand compensation for all of the iOS users.
  • Hmm. The update is still not even listed in the app store for me.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    me either
  • Update is still not in the App Store and phone already has the iOS 13.1 update
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    Same here.
  • Same here in Australia. Updated 13.1 but no update yet
  • Same
  • Still waiting. Hmm almost a full day late
  • Still waiting as well.... this update better appear before Thursday.
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    Still waiting as well.... this update better appear before Thursday.

Look at it another way. If it doesn't appear before Thursday all iOS users will receive 1 of each class of t4c, 10,000 5* shards, both rok and rotk relics, 2,000 energon, 1 of each crystal ever offered, 500,000 gold, all items in raid store (including bots), 1,000,000 bot chips, and an apology.
  • Fingers crossed! But I’ll rather wait then deal with bugs
  • So the update just appeared for me, and I installed it on one of my devices. It seems to work just fine so far. I do have to say, though.... I really really dislike that white experience bar, especially since I'm already max level... it's an eyesore.

Can we please change the white to... well, just about anything else, really?
  • XXXXXX Posts: 80
    Nightpath wrote: »
    So the update just appeared for me, and I installed it on one of my devices. It seems to work just fine so far. I do have to say, though.... I really really dislike that white experience bar, especially since I'm already max level... it's an eyesore.

Can we please change the white to... well, just about anything else, really?

Raids are bugged. Opponent’s bots always gain projectile speed every time they dodge.
    Tronus immortality activated immediately harm accelerator made me damages..
  • What's everyone status on this?
  • Still no update.
  • I got my update finally. Australia.
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    Got the update around 9:30am CST.
  • Decimus234 wrote: »
    Still no update.

Can you please try uninstalling it and reinstalling it?
  • Peas wrote: »
    Got the update around 9:30am CST.

Same here
  • Decimus234 wrote: »
    Still no update.

Can you please try uninstalling it and reinstalling it?

Got it now. Thanks.
  • Update just arrived now for me...
  • after update ios 13.1.1, always lost connection. check my line is quite stable at 4g. please fix since i lost many war when lost connection happen 😤😤