Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

GENERATION BOTS-WEEK 5 ???

What’s bots coming on week 5 after KB/Arce from 26.09 because my birthday is 29 September would spend on bot I like and I don’t have already, as I have all bots from week 4. THANKS

Comments

• f97uj2rj0llh.png
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    The 25th is the last day a single Bot will be available. After that it will be the Generation Crystals.

Which means, on your birthday you can open up a crystal to try to get the bot you want.

However, you’ll probably end up with the bot you want the least since that’s how the Kabam RNG works.
  • 🤦‍♂️🤔🤦‍♂️

Darm0k wrote: »
    The 25th is the last day a single Bot will be available. After that it will be the Generation Crystals.

Which means, on your birthday you can open up a crystal to try to get the bot you want.

However, you’ll probably end up with the bot you want the least since that’s how the Kabam RNG works.

• Will the generations crystals cost the same for the appropriate tier of bot?
    Will the generations crystals cost the same for the appropriate tier of bot?
    Hey gang!

So next week (5th week) we're doing Generation Crystals. I was able to get the pricing on those!

• 1,500 Generations Chips for a 3-5* Crystal
    • 20,000 Generation Chips for a 5* Crystal
    Damn, beat by a minute.
  • Beastdad wrote: »
    Are we going to be stuck at 39915 also? Or is there going to be another week of daily chip rewards?

Calendar chips: yes
    Chips arena: yes

So basically 40k is quite attainable.
    I'm guessing another 20k from the milestones.
  • Mrnomis wrote: »

o9rdkq0ssuj6.png

I currently have 14 000 Generations Chips. So I can buy 10 of those when they come out but, the odds of me getting a 5* are really low. Fingers Crossed for a 5* OG Prime.
  • If you have 14k already, drop some money on energon and pick up the remaining chips and get OC Prime tomorrow. Spend a little money on a sure thing because your odds of getting him by crystal are really LONG odds. With the 3-5* crystal, you'll have roughly a 2% chance of getting 5*, and then, assuming you get one 5* out of the 10 crystals, you've pretty much got about a 5% chance of getting OG Prime out of the available 5* bots. Having a 2% chance to get a 5% chance to get what you want is worse odds than playing russian roulette.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited September 2019
    Hold your 14K and grind for next week's arena @GeneralZ9 . A random 5* is still a 5* when guaranteed.
  • GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    Mrnomis wrote: »

o9rdkq0ssuj6.png

I currently have 14 000 Generations Chips. So I can buy 10 of those when they come out but, the odds of me getting a 5* are really low. Fingers Crossed for a 5* OG Prime.

tw35ut9otevy.png
    rk7orhulg8uf.png

The no life has awarded me this and I’m close too buying the 5* gen crystal
  • Thanks for the assist on this one, gang! :)
  • Totaly we have 39915 gen chips!! We can buy a 5* bot.

Will you give generation chips from calendar at coming week?
  • Mrnomis wrote: »

o9rdkq0ssuj6.png

Which means spending 1500 will get you a 3*
  • will megatronus and nemesis crystals also be available tomorrow?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    crooswijk wrote: »
    will megatronus and nemesis crystals also be available tomorrow?

Not tomorrow or anytime during this event’s final week.
  • Due to life commitments I missed out on Shockwave yesterday.
    No chance of another 1 off purchasing of Generations bots?
  • Down_Under wrote: »
    Due to life commitments I missed out on Shockwave yesterday.
    No chance of another 1 off purchasing of Generations bots?
    Sadly no

• crooswijk wrote: »
    will megatronus and nemesis crystals also be available tomorrow?

Already said they aren’t apart of the event to buy.
  • Both Mutant and Austin are right with their answers! Thanks for the assist!
  • ch1trkwuqgxg.png

It’s happening!!
  • Too bad we can only spend them on crystals..
  • Transformator79Transformator79 Posts: 216
    edited September 2019
    @Kabam Vydious, will megatronus be available in the 3 to 5 star version of the flyers crystal?
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    @Kabam Vydious, will megatronus be available in the 3 to 5 star version of the flyers crystal?

No
  • Too bad we can only spend them on crystals..

There are still a bunch of 5* G1 Bots I don’t have. So putting my trust in the RNG to get me one more 5* is fine. Even if I dupe one of my existing 5* Bots instead, it only helps me out.
  • Technobot wrote: »
    Too bad we can only spend them on crystals..

There are still a bunch of 5* G1 Bots I don’t have. So putting my trust in the RNG to get me one more 5* is fine. Even if I dupe one of my existing 5* Bots instead, it only helps me out.

And there is no chance at pulling a Mixmaster...

I believe the flyer’s crystal is a 2-4 star bot crystal.