Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

8.2 Discussion Thread

13»

Comments

• NidRob wrote: »
    Nemesis prime synergy still broken after the update @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

We'll take a look!
  • Mutantdoc wrote: »
    3lrctaoxrced.jpeg
    Please change the white bar back to what it was. Choice of raid opponents is nice. I seem to be getting less gold from my base now though.

This was not intentional! We're going to get it fixed. Sorry about that!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    3lrctaoxrced.jpeg
    Please change the white bar back to what it was. Choice of raid opponents is nice. I seem to be getting less gold from my base now though.

So @Kabam Miike are we getting next level cap with act 4?
  • Mutantdoc wrote: »
    3lrctaoxrced.jpeg

Thank the primes.
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    @Kabam Vydious you’re not gonna look into the bugs I reported?
    Update: Megatronus’ relic of immortality also not triggering in raids.

And a new one: Waspinator not gaining a ranged speed buff when falling below half health (opponent in raid).

Also some more issues reported in my full mettle mastery post, check them out please @Kabam Vydious
    Lol
    One more: movie Megatron not becoming unstoppable at 80%, 60% and 40% health, and not repairing when at 10% (he was duped, opponent in arena)
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Will AM be accessible tomorrow even if a user is not on TFTF Version 8.2? @Kabam Vydious
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Groo wrote: »
    One more: movie Megatron not becoming unstoppable at 80%, 60% and 40% health, and not repairing when at 10% (he was duped, opponent in arena)

You should record your fights and then post them.
    I think the info given is good enough without the vids.

Mv1 Not gaining armor and attack buffs when at 20% health (duped opponent in raid)

Looks like jhn314 is right that all abilities depending on a bot’s health simply doesn’t trigger, or they trigger at random times, after the update on IOS, but they seem to work fine on Android.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Groo wrote: »

You should record your fights and then post them.

• XaosPrimeXaosPrime Posts: 41
    edited September 2019
    Everybody please remember that there is a Bugs Section of the forum. This Thread is not the place to be asking about bugs unrelated to Version 8.2. Please use that section of the Forum for updates and reports of Bugs.

I addressed this issue with the Masteries in a thread called "Masteries;" I therefore assumed with the 8.2 update addressing issues with the Stupefy Mastery, that there would be details regarding the other non-functioning Masteries. But since this thread has now become a string of reported bugs, should we continue this discourse here or start a new one?
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    edited September 2019
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Will AM be accessible tomorrow even if a user is not on TFTF Version 8.2? @Kabam Vydious

8.1.3 is still working fine on my iphone, and i can even run act 4 with it (which means it was done and ready a month ago, they just had to switch it on from the server)
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited September 2019
    willdorf wrote: »
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

8.1.3 is still working fine on my iphone, and i can even run act 4 with it (which means it was done and ready a month ago, they just had to switch it on from the server)

Thanks for sharing @willdorf
    Lots of diconnecting during my last raid. I’ve been kicked out of fights before, but never 3 times in a single raid before now. iPad.