Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

About the energon store being the first page

Dear @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Vydious

I truly understand your need for simplification and for boosting the sales in the paying part of the game.
But here are my feelings :

As a player, first : we already have in-game messages for new offers, plus the banners, and we are well aware of the recurring offers, so it won't boost my will to buy. In turn, having to click once more and wait for another page loading to reach raid store kind of bothers me as this is a loss of time, everyday.

As a professional, then : I think you won't get proper metrics on how efficient this new position is as the change is done in the last week of an event in which players might buy more than usual to form their last Generation crystals.

Thanks for reading ;-)

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    That 0.5s it takes for one more click sure is a huge waste of time 😏
  • It's more like 1s, but any unwanted, useless action is a waste of time...
    (like scrolling in the shard crystal tabs when special crystals were there)
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I dont like it
  • I dislike being blasted in the face with the unessecary light and color...it should be on the far right
  • Can it be moved back to where it was @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • I have no problem with the changes . Complaing over one second shows how ridiculous some are.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    What's the big deal? Think of it like ads on YouTube. A little annoying but game has to help support itself.
  • I don't consider ergonomic topics being ridiculous on a game you spend hours on.
    Was trying to be constructive, but missed the point.
  • I have no problem with the changes . Complaing over one second shows how ridiculous some are.

You're complaining about the complaint of a complete stranger on the Internet.
  • For me it is not bad or good, it is passable, as is the way to choose against whom to fight in the way of the assaults, that if i liked it, it would also be good for them to do more game modalities such as racing or shooting.
  • I have no issues but for my son I'd like it moved across as well