Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T2 ore crystals

I just got few t2 ore crystals from new act4 mission I'm very excited to get t2 class and t1 alpha sparks .so KABAM all I want to know is there any way to get these t2-ore Crystal's more or it was just a co-incidence. please kabam add these Crystal's to away missions too

Comments

• sonu wrote: »
    I just got few t2 ore crystals from new act4 mission I'm very excited to get t2 class and t1 alpha sparks .so KABAM all I want to know is there any way to get these t2-ore Crystal's more or it was just a co-incidence. please kabam add these Crystal's to away missions too
    Upgrade your bots man. We in the higher levels get T3 from away missions.
  • sonusonu Posts: 15
    6ecimlljl8gx.jpg
    you mean this?? need lots of t1 alpha and t2c for my 4* bots. t3 ore-crystals huh! that's all I get most of the time lol. I'm level 60
  • sonu wrote: »
    6ecimlljl8gx.jpg
    you mean this?? need lots of t1 alpha and t2c for my 4* bots. t3 ore-crystals huh! that's all I get most of the time lol. I'm level 60

OH. You need the t2c for your four-stars. Kabam just needs to make those more accessible. You're never going to be able to get down to T2 ore crystals though unfortunately. not even going to lie, I need those things as well.
  • Everyday, you can get 2-3 T2C in daily mission and 1/2 t1a in raid. Both counting towards the daily objectives. Isn't it enough?
  • Everyday, you can get 2-3 T2C in daily mission and 1/2 t1a in raid. Both counting towards the daily objectives. Isn't it enough?

Oh you can get t1a from raid? I didn't know. Thanks man.

• Oh you can get t1a from raid? I didn't know. Thanks man.

Half one. 17500 raid chips.
  • T1A, some of us were dying from overdose of it.

T2C for 4*, I thought it was T3C. Got plenty of T2C, wish Kabam would allow for trade in. Got plenty of T2 Ore 13 crystals, need to trade those in. T3 Ore 13 crystals are T2 Ore 13 supersized.
  • sonusonu Posts: 15
    no half t1aplha is not enough not even close mate, I have 36 4*star bots my normal routine is to rank them up then I forge them . after that I start ranking them again and normally a single 4*star bot take 5 alpha sparks
  • LegoMaster1997LegoMaster1997 Posts: 19
    edited October 2019
    Hey guys this is the best forum I could find about ore crystals. What do you have to do to get t3 ore crystals and 5* shards in away missions? I have an alliance member who's acct is lower than mine in every way and he gets them, but I dont. Btw how do I change my avatar on here?