Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Where are the t4 basic arena while generations arena is active?

BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
The title says everything..

4yw4es3nj89x.jpg

9zz1nn3ing16.jpg

jbqr2ekcgien.jpg

2 active arena? :)

Comments

• Mrnomis wrote: »
    xt872zjrkihg.png
    0lvdsj5pdfvg.png
    So is it 1 premium crystal or 2? This leaves me confused and now my head hurts.

Why is your featured Cyclonus duped with higher rating in the promo screen than mine? :D
  • Yes. I was just about to post about this. T4B arena is being advertised as going on alongside Generations, but it's not there.

Is a shame, because I need to grind that arena more than anything at this point.
  • Yeah we really need more sources of t4b
  • They've forgotten to remove the banner. But this week should be dedicated to Gen Chip arena so that next month's arenas remain coherent.
  • They've forgotten to remove the banner. But this week should be dedicated to Gen Chip arena so that next month's arenas remain coherent.

It was never been a problem to make 2 arena event at the same time before... What if we just want the milestone rewards and not the leaderboard ranking rewards? I finished milestones on generations.. I wanted to collect t4 basic :/
  • Week of generation chips is really great for those going for generation chips crystals. Normal Arenas for the others would be awesome. Please make it happen Kabam
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited September 2019
    Remember you guys... we have a 5 week cycle this time around. They have to adjust the schedule for all rotating events if they want next month to fall in line as normal. So adding the gen chip arena will fix the arena rotating schedule. The t4b arena should, in theory, appear next week. Right?
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited September 2019
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Remember you guys... we have a 5 week cycle this time around. They have to adjust the schedule for all rotating events if they want next month to fall in line as normal. So adding the gen chip arena will fix the arena rotating schedule. The t4b arena should, in theory, appear next week.

I hope you are right.. but wouldn't be necessary to inform us about this in some way?
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited September 2019
    Remember you guys... we have a 5 week cycle this time around. They have to adjust the schedule for all rotating events if they want next month to fall in line as normal. So adding the gen chip arena will fix the arena rotating schedule. The t4b arena should, in theory, appear next week.

I hope you are right.. but wouldn't be necessary to inform us about this in some way?

Well, it would be nice if they informed us, but remember they didn't inform us when they made adjustments to the 7-day event schedule by adding in that extra Bot Battle event.
  • Nightpath wrote: »

Well, it would be nice if they informed us, but remember they didn't inform us when they made adjustments to the 7-day event schedule by adding in that extra Bot Battle event.

You're right 👍
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    it'll be next week..in line with the first week of spotlight.
  • It's not uncommon for them to have 2 different arenas running side-by-side, though. They do it all the time during special events.

With the amount of bugs that have popped up since this last update, I'm going to assume this was an error.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    It's not uncommon for them to have 2 different arenas running side-by-side, though. They do it all the time during special events.

With the amount of bugs that have popped up since this last update, I'm going to assume this was an error.

yes, it's common for them to run two arenas but you should also know how they work the rotating schedule too. if they also ran the non-bot chip arenas this week, they would have to repeat the non-bot chip next week or have another special arena... so yes, it can be a bug but it's more likely, this is what was planned
  • Yes. I was just about to post about this. T4B arena is being advertised as going on alongside Generations, but it's not there.

Is a shame, because I need to grind that arena more than anything at this point.

yes @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious please look after these. Also in alliance events there are always 3 running on, but since before yesterday it's been only 2 ongoing