Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Random glitches on Android

I've all the sudden been starting fights with AUTOFIGHT turned on when I didn't turn it on, sidesteps don't seem to work reliably anymore and my screen is freezing multiple times in a single fight...is anyone else seeing more weirdness in fights since the 8.2 update? I'm using the same phone I've always used and on the same network so I'm assuming something with the fight dynamics may have changed in 8.2...idk

I'm on a Moto x4, Android 9

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I've noticed my sidesteps also being wierd as well as the phantom dash happening alot.
  • I've all the sudden been starting fights with AUTOFIGHT turned on when I didn't turn it on, sidesteps don't seem to work reliably anymore and my screen is freezing multiple times in a single fight...is anyone else seeing more weirdness in fights since the 8.2 update? I'm using the same phone I've always used and on the same network so I'm assuming something with the fight dynamics may have changed in 8.2...idk

I'm on a Moto x4, Android 9

Yep.. those mini freezes happening to me too... really annoying..especially in AM :/

Galaxy S8, android 9
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I find it super.odd that bots want to dash forward when you dont want them to, but when you're trying to get them to do it they're like a statue.
  • It happened with me to sometimes my bot does anything and sometimes put the shield so i won't be able to sidestep