Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Recent raid event rank rewards

Did anyone get them? I haven’t yet and it doesn’t sound like others in my alliance have either.

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    They haven’t come through yet. I’ve looked on both my devices. One is update to new version of TFTF 8.2 and the other is on 8.1.3 with no rewards yet on either.
  • There's an issue with the Item Use rewards also I believe. Normally we would have received those as well. @Kabam Vydious can you send an update that you guys are checking on the issues please? also check the thread on the 3 day event, no arena combat triggered also

thanks
  • Canuck33 wrote: »
    There's an issue with the Item Use rewards also I believe. Normally we would have received those as well. @Kabam Vydious can you send an update that you guys are checking on the issues please? also check the thread on the 3 day event, no arena combat triggered also

thanks

Yes, no one in my alliance received the rank rewards from item use either. Looks like alliance events broke....
  • Still no raid event rewards? No response? And now can’t even connect into the game? Looks like more than just alliance events broke...
  • ScottScott Posts: 53
    edited September 2019
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious any news abour raid event rewards??