Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Has anyone fought against one of the 'Special Generations Teams' in arena yet?

I've done at least 50 fights and haven't come across one yet, has anyone here fought one? How many chips do you get?

Comments

• I've fought roughly the same and came across 1 team. I think I got 60 chips but I wasn't paying that much attention. I figured i'd get more but they are pretty scarce.
  • TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 429
    edited September 2019
    I have seen FLYERS, DEFENDING and ROLLERS teams. Plus another one I can't remember the name. 50 chips each I think.

(50 fights is not that much)
  • I’ve come across multiple Generations teams in the Arenas. The rewards depend on who you beat. I got 30 Chips for beating 2/3* Bots, 40 Chips for beating 4* Bots, & 50 Chips for beating the 5* Bots.
  • Technobot wrote: »
    I’ve come across multiple Generations teams in the Arenas. The rewards depend on who you beat. I got 30 Chips for beating 2/3* Bots, 40 Chips for beating 4* Bots, & 50 Chips for beating the 5* Bots.
    That's very true
  • I have seen FLYERS, DEFENDING and ROLLERS teams. Plus another one I can't remember the name. 50 chips each I think.

(50 fights is not that much)

Here's another team:

p091rb8rulhu.jpg

Conquering team (35 chips)