Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Very strange bug I've never encountered before...

iBKiBK Posts: 200
edited September 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was fighting a 8k rated OG Megs in arena with my 3k rating OGP... I used my SP3 to get that permanent armour break and all the damage during the attack was dealt to myself! I was watching my health go down during my own special 3... anyone seen this before? I don't have a recording of it as I wasn't expecting it at all, but I swear I'm not going crazy...

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Bugs after game update 8.2.0
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    iBK wrote: »
    I was fighting a 8k rated OG Megs in arena with my 3k rating OGP... I used my SP3 to get that permanent armour break and all the damage during the attack was dealt to myself! I was watching my health go down during my own special 3... anyone seen this before? I don't have a recording of it as I wasn't expecting it at all, but I swear I'm not going crazy...

I’ve seen it too. Your not crazy. Maybe it’s intentional though. Try buying some energon packs. That worked for me. I spent some $$ and the bug went away. Maybe it’s a new arena mod. That would be cool to see new mods in arena btw.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

I’ve seen it too. Your not crazy. Maybe it’s intentional though. Try buying some energon packs. That worked for me. I spent some $$ and the bug went away. Maybe it’s a new arena mod. That would be cool to see new mods in arena btw.

Savage.
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    edited September 2019
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Savage.
    I bought the $99.99 pack and prayed to Kabam. Still no fix.

/s for the uninitiated