Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bugs After Game Update 8.2.0

ShinokaizokuShinokaizoku Posts: 98
edited September 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Heyho everyone

Cause there are many Discussion's and no merged threads, I want to start one Thread with all informations about the Bugs after the recent update.

The Buggs occures on IOS devices with several diffrent Bots.
Any one can confirm that?

@Kabam Vydious
Do you need any more information? Do you have any update about this?

We have alot of problems to play AM because the bots don't do that, what they are supposed to do.

Actual we face problems with the following Bots:
- Wheeljack --> Shields are not running
- Megatron --> Heals at the beginning of the fight
- Megatronus --> Activates his abbilities at the beginning of the fight

This are some known Bugs at our side. Do you guys know more?

Greets
Shino

Comments

• CW Megatron has been shooting off heavies with varying speeds (laggy maybe) in AM 3
  • when you open crystals of 1 tier, sometimes an alpha spark will drop out (it is written a rare chance to drop an alpha spark of 120 crystals that 2 drops out, but), but it is not in the inventory, please correct
  • when you open crystals of 1 tier, sometimes an alpha spark will drop out (it is written a rare chance to drop an alpha spark of 120 crystals that 2 drops out, but), but it is not in the inventory, please correct

Please choose one thread to post your comment in, instead of pasting a copy into three separate threads.
  • ncejyxi77649.png

Some bots blocking heavy attack

• Avacalhator_1Avacalhator_1 Posts: 102
    edited September 2019
    And, same as Megarof and Megatronus, OpMV1 shield start at the beginning of the fight.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    ncejyxi77649.png

there's a mastery when on low health, your blocks can't be broken by a heavy attack. it might be the mastery
  • Voltron wrote: »
    ncejyxi77649.png

there's a mastery when on low health, your blocks can't be broken by a heavy attack. it might be the mastery

Happened on arena
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Voltron wrote: »
    ncejyxi77649.png

Happened on arena

that's why I mentioned the mastery. when I say you..I meant the other player's bot
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    zbgrp95n6j8e.jpg

• SteffSteff Posts: 71
    Freez 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
  • Avacalhator_1Avacalhator_1 Posts: 102
    edited September 2019
    ncejyxi77649.png

Happened on arena

that's why I mentioned the mastery. when I say you..I meant the other player's bot

Oh, ok!
    Which of mastery is this?

Guys,
    I changed the region (to US) in the phone settings and most of the bugs stopped!
  • Voltron wrote: »
    ncejyxi77649.png

Happened on arena

Oh, ok!
    Which of mastery is this?

Guys,
    I changed the region (to US) in the phone settings and most of the bugs stopped!

Last stand.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I've noticed Wheeljacks shields not working either. I went up against him in arena, a higher level duped WJ against my Mirage.
    Triggered an sp3 and WJ never brought up a shield. I steamrolled him.
    Also, controls seem randomly buggy again. Sticky feet, still have the random dash forward.
  • Steff wrote: »
    zbgrp95n6j8e.jpg

I just imagined Megaton saying that in french with his original voice and it sounds wrong. Lol
  • So lets resume....

- No new Events
    - No Rewards
    - Buggy Bots on IOS devices

Are there any news to fix this three points @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike ? What happens with the Rewards we missed out because the events didn‘t start?

Should we use the ore and gold to level up bots or will the level up event come as the previous schedule?!?

Many questions and less answers at the moment. Please support us.

Thanks.
  • So lets resume....

- No new Events
    - No Rewards
    - Buggy Bots on IOS devices

Are there any news to fix this three points @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike ? What happens with the Rewards we missed out because the events didn‘t start?

Should we use the ore and gold to level up bots or will the level up event come as the previous schedule?!?

Many questions and less answers at the moment. Please support us.

Thanks.

Vydious has already responded, let's please keep everything tidy.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9126/missing-rewards-merged-threads#latest