Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

[ICE] Fractal Shards looking for new members (5 slots open)

We are an active alliance looking for active players.

Level 50+ Commanders with a bot rating of at least 80K welcome .

Alliance Missions are a must, at Map 3 level 20 (lower right now due to current size)

We do use Line for communications, and you can drop me one: dragmawanderer.

Hope to see you soon.

Comments

• Bumping, We still have slots open, and an open house at the moment.

Give us a shot.

We do use Line, but is not required.

• BuildXDBuildXD Posts: 14
    edited October 2019
    sorry, but would you be able to fit a level 43 player with a estimated 20,000 rating?'
    If not, sorry i was gonna join. Also, how is the alliance on alliance missions, if good, please let me know.
    Also, what is Line?
  • DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    BuildXD wrote: »
    sorry, but would you be able to fit a level 43 player with a estimated 20,000 rating?'
    If not, sorry i was gonna join. Also, how is the alliance on alliance missions, if good, please let me know.
    Also, what is Line?

Alliance missions are mandatory, if you don't have at least 3 maxed leveled 4* you would probably not do well.

Line is a chatting program, look it up in the store of your choice.
  • DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    We currently have only one slot left.
  • BuildXDBuildXD Posts: 14
    Dragma wrote: »
    BuildXD wrote: »
    Also, what is Line?

Alliance missions are mandatory, if you don't have at least 3 maxed leveled 4* you would probably not do well.

Line is a chatting program, look it up in the store of your choice.

i have 6 5* bots with one at rank 2, also I cannot chat through line, my phone is unable to download anything new as of lately, so that option is a no. Also, if you need to know, my 5* bots are Waspinator, Dinobot, Kickback, Drift, Arcee, and Optimus Primal. Waspinator is the one at rank 2