Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Mv1 damage vs motormaster

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
Motormaster
at 20% hp can have 240% melee buff, that is 2.4 times more melee damage.

MV1
People say his special 1 deals a lot of damage.

So overal a 20% hp max sig motormaster vs mv. How much damage do they deal in comparison?

Comments

• I think a duped mv1 with another melee bonus he gets from the attack buff when he hits, that uses the special one does more damage, but for that moment.
  • 小龙女 wrote: »
    Motormaster

MV1

So overal a 20% hp max sig motormaster vs mv. How much damage do they deal in comparison?

1st: It's 1 + 2.4 more melee damage. 500 damage turns into 1700 damage.
    2nd: Motormaster at low health does WAY more damage reliably.
    3rd: Tantrum can deal that damage at 100%. Just saying.
    Motormaster

MV1

3.4 times damage. That’s insane. Is his special 2 energy or melee? I assume melee?
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited September 2019
    小龙女 wrote: »
    Motormaster

MV1

3.4 times damage. That’s insane. Is his special 2 energy or melee? I assume melee?

All of his (mv) specials are meelee

For burst dmg MV better, especially if he crits, and after spec1 there is a bleed too. But motor gets his dmg buff constantly when he hits, so sustainable more dmg is great toi. (but don't forget MV has armor buff too, and his signature is makes him invulnerable for a short time )

Tantrum can do this really high meelee damage with 100% heath.. but in the downside you have to learn to fight with him because backstep is not an option with him if you want the highest potential (only if you go unstoppable, which needs blocking)

I think these bots are really powerful but needs a different playstyle.

Test it out by yourself on RoK mixmaster :) 1 energy/step and you will see the numbers.. and the downsides.

Overall: I think go for MV because you don't need to risk anything to get the high dmg (no need to be at low health or ignoring backstep and force the block for unstoppable)

I'm using Grimlock :D
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited September 2019
    @BonesetterHUN thanks man.

I was asking if motormaster sp2 is melee? His sp1 is energy I assume so it doesn’t get melee buff. If sp2 is melee that would be wonderful.

Mv I always thought his sp1 is energy?..

I am picking motormaster over MV because I am not good player, at 140 D I die a lot and use 1% revive, so my motormaster will get maximum potential most of the time

For godly players that punch out 80k AM points without dying MV is definitely better

Tantrum is out of question at 140
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Lets take one factor in sense
    At low health:
    Motormaster would deal a more damage than mv1 sp1 or other mv1 attacks and it's a fact.

I was asking if motormaster sp2 is melee? His sp1 is energy I assume so it doesn’t get melee buff. If sp2 is melee that would be wonderful.

I am picking motormaster over MV because I am not good player, at 140 D I die a lot and use 1% revive, so my motormaster will get maximum potential most of the time

For godly players that punch out 80k AM points without dying MV is definitely better

Diff 140 :O Teach me Master :D
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200

Diff 140 :O Teach me Master :D
    Diff 140 but 80k AM points is godly..?
    Something doesn’t seem right here

• @iBK 800k my bad
    @iBK 800k my bad
    How have you gotten to D140 so quickly? I’ve been gone for just over and month and since then you’ve gone from not being able
    to explore master to literally end of the end game? Baffles me really, teach me how to git gud.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited September 2019
    iBK wrote: »
    @iBK 800k my bad
    How have you gotten to D140 so quickly? I’ve been gone for just over and month and since then you’ve gone from not being able
    to explore master to literally end of the end game? Baffles me really, teach me how to git gud.

Step 1: Git.
    Step 2: Gud.
    Step 3: Repeat steps 1 and 2 until gud has been gitted.

Seriously though, to get good at fighting in this game you have to know your enemy. Learn how each bot behaves and always push yourself to do impossible content. Joe just did it religiously (and incessantly) until he got it down.
    @iBK 800k my bad

Seriously though, to get good at fighting in this game you have to know your enemy. Learn how each bot behaves and always push yourself to do impossible content. Joe just did it religiously (and incessantly) until he got it down.
    Most of my post was sarcasm, lol.
    Who's Joe though
  • iBK wrote: »
    @iBK 800k my bad

Who's Joe though

pc40eniimyra.gif
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    edited September 2019
    @iBK 800k my bad

Who's Joe though
    Joe momma

I’m sorry I had to do it
    edited September 2019
    Sycko5 wrote: »
    @iBK 800k my bad

Who's Joe though
    Joe momma

I’m sorry I had to do it
    Goddamnit, I walked right into that one, didn't I?

• Motormaster does a bunch of damage but MV1 just one shots the opponent immediately and if it crits, or ur done for. But Tantrum is here and is a combination of them with Grimlock and Primal too
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Both are great economical choices for AM, due to the damage output at low health and both have solid AM synergies.

For MV1 you could even just bring MV1/Hound/Hound and be set for the whole map.

For Motormaster, definitely go the Enforcers route.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited September 2019
    @iBK 140 doesn’t mean anything. There are people that does twice or three times as much point as I do on a daily basis. And I spend 5 revives while they spend 1 or 0. First day in AM I spent 15 revives

I still suck compare to other godly mates...

Good thing is u improve over time and less revives until all u use is AM rewards revives

Over 7 months, I accumulated 31 5* bots many of them dupped many times, that’s how much efforts I put in. But I have slow reflex. Some people spent half my time and still do better than me

I am sure there are TONS of people between 100 and 140 that is much more skilled than I am
    edited September 2019
    @iBK 140 doesn’t mean anything. There are people that does twice or three times as much point as I do on a daily basis. And I spend 5 revives while they spend 1 or 0. First day in AM I spent 15 revives

I still suck compare to other godly mates...

Good thing is u improve over time and less revives until all u use is AM rewards revives

Over 7 months, I accumulated 31 5* bots many of them dupped many times, that’s how much efforts I put in. But I have slow reflex. Some people spent half my time and still do better than me

I am sure there are TONS of people between 100 and 140 that is much more skilled than I am
    quite a bit of dollar dollar too along with the effort as well I'm sure :) not that I have any right to judge, it's thanks to people like you that Kabam continue to support the game

• @iBK yes that part I left out. A huge amount of investment too that could have been used more wisely