Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Forge option is deactivated in mods

With the new update, I can’t forge mods anymore. As it’s being deactivated.
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Is this the whole ‘you need a 1 star mod issue’ again?
  • TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 429
    edited September 2019
    That's just because all your mods are full forged @NidRob ;-)

(I still have the option)
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    It’s working for me on multiple devices on both 8.1.3 and 8.2 versions of the game. Check your 1* mods bro.
  • Works for me, not sure what OP is talking about.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Mrnomis wrote: »
    Mine works fine again now. I'm gonna put it down to one of the countless bugs that have popped up since the last update.

If you haven’t figured it out yet, you need to ALWAYS HAVE a 1 Star mod in your inventory to avoid the bug. Sometimes it fixes itself for a little while but it will come back.
  • BOFAD wrote: »
    Mine works fine again now. I'm gonna put it down to one of the countless bugs that have popped up since the last update.

If you haven’t figured it out yet, you need to ALWAYS HAVE a 1 Star mod in your inventory to avoid the bug. Sometimes it fixes itself for a little while but it will come back.

Except this bug has never hit me. I've never even seen it happen once. And I don't keep a 1* mod. So I suppose this particular bug is hit and miss.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Nightpath wrote: »
    BOFAD wrote: »

Except this bug has never hit me. I've never even seen it happen once. And I don't keep a 1* mod. So I suppose this particular bug is hit and miss.

It is a hit and miss. I randomly got when I did a clean reinstall
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    BOFAD wrote: »

Like I said in my first post. I have several 1* mods so this wasn't the cause of the issue.

Upgrade one of those 1* mods just a tad then restart. This reboots the flux capacitor and TFTF will resume normal level of energon levels.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Upgrade one of those 1* mods just a tad then restart. This reboots the flux capacitor and TFTF will resume normal level of energon levels.

Not too much messing with the flux capacitor though. Or else you’ll send everyone back to the reforged missions.