Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What??

Where t3 ore-13 class-3? Top 3 bots 12500+ ratings0uyauql629oz.png
w9ujtgnbuo9y.png

Comments

• I personally cannot tell from your screenshot that they are not t3-ore crystals
  • HinataHinata Posts: 13
    I personally cannot tell from your screenshot that they are not t3-ore crystals

7govhhcgpyix.png
  • I believe its random.
  • LoganSPLoganSP Posts: 36
    I've only started seeing the t2 version in the latest act as a random drop from a fight, never in away missions. Could it be your commander level has something to do with that? I'm at LVL 58. Otherwise I hope Kabam didn't cheap out and included the t2...
  • LoganSP wrote: »
    I've only started seeing the t2 version in the latest act as a random drop from a fight, never in away missions. Could it be your commander level has something to do with that? I'm at LVL 58. Otherwise I hope Kabam didn't cheap out and included the t2...
    The t2 are really good if you want t2 class sparks
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    I personally cannot tell from your screenshot that they are not t3-ore crystals

You can tell the difference between them by the design. T3 Ore Crystals look the same as T3 Spark Crystals (brighter blue) while T2 are more dull and look more similar to 3* bot crystals.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I'm tired of t3ore because it doesn't contain t2c which are so precious for ranking our fodders.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    I'm tired of t3ore because it doesn't contain t2c which are so precious for ranking our fodders.

Doesnt AM give a bunch of t2c crystals?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited October 2019
    Your combined bot rating is over 12.5k for all three...

I think you need to get one of them much higher individually in order to see t3 crystals
  • What about your base? It could be affected from that too.