Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Grindor is getting an Upgrade!

2»

Comments

• My brother ( @Scarlett_Knight ) has a max level rank and forge 4* grindor...he shall be pleased
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Nice
  • He’s definitely deserving of it. Ramjet may be glitched but at least he’s good when he works. Hopefully the rest of the Movie cons get an update soon!
  • KenKen Posts: 53
    Forging out my grinder was a mistake

Time for a quick invest on a 5*
  • Could we get how long the locks last and how much the sig was improved? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Also the spotlight of the month would be nice but not required
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Could we get how long the locks last and how much the sig was improved? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Also the spotlight of the month would be nice but not required

It basically works like this....

You get more Sig power up front at low levels, and the increase is smaller as a result moving up to Sig 100.

I believe it does top out at somewhere around 110%
  • Update is already live it seems, I had auto fight on against Grindor in the arena and got my special 2 and 3 locked. But it was only a few seconds I think. Did not pay too much attention to it but it looks like a really useful update to make him more relevant.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Fun fact;
    Grindor's crit rate debuff with the special 3 stacks indefinitely
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Fun fact;
    Grindor's crit rate debuff with the special 3 stacks indefinitely

Excellent
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    2uu5ri5l7a0v.jpg

And apparently every bot loves him now, as he has no enemies.

Good ol' affable Grindor.

Is this intentional or a bug @Kabam Vydious ?
    Synthwave wrote: »
    2uu5ri5l7a0v.jpg

That should be MV Prime, he showed up for me though
  • Synthwave wrote: »
    2uu5ri5l7a0v.jpg

That's just a visual bug! We're getting it fixed!
  • Will we be getting any new characters soon
    Will we be getting any new characters soon

vbvj29i2mo56.gif
    Probably January or December if we're lucky
  • No one has really mentioned this but one thing Grindor's permanent debuff does is makes the Swordmasters synergy useless. I'm all for updates and stuff but this is the first time I've seen a special ability, that I can recall, which completely negates synergies.

Yes, I run Swordmaster bots as some of my top tier bots (Bludgeon, Windblade, and Dinobot), and yeah, it does make him a little more challenging, but it seems a bit over the top to pretty much wipeout an entire synergy. Swordmasters may not be as popular as maybe the Beast Purification or some others, but how many would say something if that was negated instead?
  • Well the upgrade definitely made Grindor better. I tried him and truly enjoyed how he locked the enemy's special
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited October 2019
    Just one thing:

Grindor getting stronger if the enemy's power gets higher.....

....but all of the specials do power lock now? 🤔

• Just one thing:

They don’t lock power. They prevent opponents from using it.
  • Just one thing:

They don’t lock power. They prevent opponents from using it.

Ooooh that's a big difference.. thanks 👍
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu4SPDGfCY8&t=

Here's my take on him, for anyone interested.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited October 2019
    That heavy attack?!! That's Barricade's synergy permanently borrowed? @Synthwave
    Must be a visual "improvement" to list synergies under specials.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    No one has really mentioned this but one thing Grindor's permanent debuff does is makes the Swordmasters synergy useless. I'm all for updates and stuff but this is the first time I've seen a special ability, that I can recall, which completely negates synergies.

Yes, I run Swordmaster bots as some of my top tier bots (Bludgeon, Windblade, and Dinobot), and yeah, it does make him a little more challenging, but it seems a bit over the top to pretty much wipeout an entire synergy. Swordmasters may not be as popular as maybe the Beast Purification or some others, but how many would say something if that was negated instead?

Just don’t get hit
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    No one has really mentioned this but one thing Grindor's permanent debuff does is makes the Swordmasters synergy useless. I'm all for updates and stuff but this is the first time I've seen a special ability, that I can recall, which completely negates synergies.

Just don’t get hit

"Everything is easy when you don't get hit"
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    Manthro wrote: »
    Enforcers synergy completely negates purification synergy of beast wars, Grimlock purification, mirage and JF burn purification, etc.

😮 I had no idea about this!! Awesome.

• Gungnir wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    Enforcers synergy completely negates purification synergy of beast wars, Grimlock purification, mirage and JF burn purification, etc.

😮 I had no idea about this!! Awesome.

It's on the synergy description
  • Mrnomis wrote: »
    Don't forget about Megatronus' relic of obedience. It shuts everything down.

And triggers a lot... really annoying stuff.. without it Tronus is still overpowered (last 10% health invulnerable, power steal, HP regen, dark burn, relic what is cap you dmg, the other attack buff relic)

..but that obedience is the worst.. The worst thing that happens in the game that he is a playable bot
    -_-
    (look at magnus skills: armor break, a little burn on special 3, resists when hit by enemy, nullify attack buffs (but not damaging like starscream.. just nullify).. aaaaand It's done..
    dont tell me anyone that I just jelaous about Tronus.. he breaks the game balance)