Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Improve the Synergies.

OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
The synergies for the bay bots are really weak for most. How does a bot who can rip a larger decepticons head in 2 have weak synergies? How does mixmaster NOT have a synergy with megatron? And lastly how do bots like JAZZ and BLASTER have none? There must be an update to the Synergies at one point, because there are some that are in need of a little buff, and some that needs to be implemented into the game. I've got some.

(ROTF) Megatron syn with Mixmaster:
(Incoming)
Megatron improves his special attack damage by 15~25 percent.

Meg

Jazz syn with Blaster: (Groovy)

Confusion lasts 10% Longer, while

Blasters interference and shock are 5% longer and stronger.

Mv1 syn with GS prime: (Alternate Leaders)

Og primes rollout and armor lasts 6% longer, while mv1's melee buffs, and armor lasts longer and are stronger by
2%

Mv1s syn with hound:

Prime's Armor buffs are 10% stronger.
Hounds burns are 10% stronger.

Mv1s syn Drift
Bleeds are stronger by 7%

Mv1s syn with Hut Rud:

Mv1s power gain is increased by 2~5 percent. While hot rods decleration last longer by the same amount.

All are changeable i suppose, but my main point stands: the synergies for some bots should be changed.

Comments

• Now before some of you say i suggested the Synergies for prime because i like him, it is not that. It is because mv1 should have strong synergies. He IS a PRIME, after all.
  • Now before some of you say i suggested the Synergies for prime because i like him, it is not that. It is because mv1 should have strong synergies. He IS a PRIME, after all.
    Happy 1,000th post bro.
  • MirageMirage Posts: 33
    STRONGLY AGREE, LONG AWAITING
    Happy 1,000th post bro.

Well isn't that nice? Thanks.
  • Mirage wrote: »

Definitely. I got one more from my head.

Megatronus Syn with GS prime (watch POTP)/RID.

Megatronus power gain is increased by .4%
    Gs primes special damage increased.

Also, i agree with your agreeing.
  • Mirage wrote: »

Definitely. I got one more from my head.

Megatronus Syn with GS prime (watch POTP)/RID.

Megatronus power gain is increased by .4%
    Gs primes special damage increased.

Also, i agree with your agreeing.

And I agree with your post.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I’d definitely like to see more “Unique Synergies” like the ones between WJ and Jazz, OGP and Ratchet, etc. instead of just generic Armor/Attack synergies
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Megatron and Jazz's synergy should be called "I want two"
  • Kitten wrote: »

Lmao. Great. But what would the synergy be for both bots?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Kitten wrote: »

Ironhide opponents suffer reduced stats
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »

Ironhide opponents suffer reduced stats

That would make an interesting synergy: opponents abilities are 5% weaker
  • Have. A. Prime Synergy.

I'm a bit surprised that we don't have one considering we have 3 Primes (well, 2 since this is Optimus Primal and not Optimal Optimus. But he sure as hell deserves the title regardless). It would be cool if we did and I envisioned it as this:

-Matrix Bearers:
    (Unique Synergy: Can only benefit if ALL members are on team)
    Optimus Prime (G1): Can now inflict 2 Permanent Armor Breaks.
    Optimus Prime (Mv1): Can now regenerate while under Shock, Burn, and Acid Debuffs.
    Optimus Primal: Starts the fight with Maximum amount of Crit Armor.

That's beneficial
  • How about a female synergy with arcee and windblade.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    How about a female synergy with arcee and windblade.

Femme fatale: if the enemy is male, -10% enemy's resistance; inflict a 5% bleed for 4 seconds at the start of the fight (cannot be purified).
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited October 2019
    I made a synergy for the benevolent Primes. Now, for the malevolent Megatrons (and Galvatron):

-Emperors of Destruction:
    G1 Megatron: Melee Attack damage is increased by 5% for each Fusion Charge Megatron has. Fusion Overload grants 15%
    Megatron (RotF): For every 10 Impair charges the Opponent has, Megatron's Special Attack Damage is increased by 2%
    Galvatron: Heavy Attack Speed is increased when Galvatron is fully charged.
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    I made a synergy for the benevolent Primes. Now, for the malevolent Megatrons (and Galvatron):

-Emperors of Destruction:
    G1 Megatron: Melee Attack damage is increased by 5% for each Fusion Charge Megatron has. Fusion Overload grants 15%
    Megatron (RotF): For every 10 Impair charges the Opponent has, Megatron's Special Attack Damage is increased by 2%
    Galvatron: Heavy Attack Speed is increased when Galvatron is fully charged.
    While skimming through I mistook Fusion Charges for impair charges and though ‘Jesus, that’s overpowered as hell!’ Then I read it properly.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I vote for Mixmaster to be put into the rest of the Bayformer Megatron synergy!!
    He's the only one not in there and was even from that movie!
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    I vote for Mixmaster to be put into the rest of the Bayformer Megatron synergy!!
    He's the only one not in there and was even from that movie!

I’m glad someone brought it up. It’s weird how Mixmaster gets no buffs from his only allies in the game. Maybe something like Constructicons with Bonecrusher, where every successful hit grants you 1, 2 or 3 hit points depending on star level.