Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

October rewards

I had a question about the rewards of this month, last month i had a 5 star mirage but i did not receive their rewards, now i have them at megatron and hot rod 5 stars at the 2 level and i wanted to know if i reward them automatically do i have to get back?

Comments

• OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited October 2019
    You'll get them automatically within 48 hours by team. You'll find it in mail. At times it may take longer but i can guarantee you that you will receive em.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    You should have this message in your game inbox. @Luckas22

zldszow9krkc.jpeg
  • If i have that message but as i said, with mirage i never received anything and that i got it when the month started, so it seemed weird
    edited October 2019
    Luckas22 wrote: »
    If i have that message but as i said, with mirage i never received anything and that i got it when the month started, so it seemed weird

Then open a ticket with Kabam support. They have logs of your activity. If you did R2 a 5* Mirage in the event period than it will show.

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm
  • Thanks friend!! 👍 first i will wait 48 hours to see if this time they give them to me since there are several i do not want to miss lol
    Thanks friend!! 👍 first i will wait 48 hours to see if this time they give them to me since there are several i do not want to miss lol

But what about the Mirage objective from last month that you said you didn’t receive? That does not require waiting 48 hrs.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I have all 3 of these as a rank 2 5*.
    This will make the month easy. I just wish they'd give us credit for HAVING them so I could get those achievements.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I have all 3 of these as a rank 2 5*.
    This will make the month easy. I just wish they'd give us credit for HAVING them so I could get those achievements.

Me too and exactly
  • I obtained 5 stars mirage opening crystals and when i started the month i never got the achievement of getting it in 5 stars just like prowl and cyclonus in 4 stars, but in the case of them i spent my chips to have them again and get their achievements because they had not given them to me either and that i had already had before.
    I obtained 5 stars mirage opening crystals and when i started the month i never got the achievement of getting it in 5 stars just like prowl and cyclonus in 4 stars, but in the case of them i spent my chips to have them again and get their achievements because they had not given them to me either and that i had already had before.

Ok, maybe I’m reading your comments incorrectly but it sounds like you opened a 5* Mirage before September started. The monthly reward is to open one during the event not before. It’s annoying but now I understand why you didn’t get the reward.
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    I obtained 5 stars mirage opening crystals and when i started the month i never got the achievement of getting it in 5 stars just like prowl and cyclonus in 4 stars, but in the case of them i spent my chips to have them again and get their achievements because they had not given them to me either and that i had already had before.
    That's normal. You have to OBTAIN the bot again to get the 100K chips + 5 sig reward, but as you're not able to rank a 5* bot up to rank two more than once you will automatically receive that reward within 48 hours.
  • Sorry if my english is bad, i am from argentina and i use a translator lol, but if that is what happened to me and it is unfair not to receive the reward despite having 5 stars and more with how difficult they are to get.
    Sorry if my english is bad, i am from argentina and i use a translator lol, but if that is what happened to me and it is unfair not to receive the reward despite having 5 stars and more with how difficult they are to get.

My friend. Nothing happened to you. This is how the game is. The description is poorly written in the game but you have to obtain that bot during the month of the event itself. This is how it is every month.
  • Well on this subject i did not know but it is still unfair that it is so, although in this game nothing is fair birds are not lol.
  • F3tcF3tc Posts: 40
    Did you guys get the rewards for the r2 because I got 2 rewards for megatron and hotrod but nothing for grindor happened to me before with tantrum but I opened a ticket and got it later I don't know if I have to open a ticket again for grindor or just wait ?
  • I got the megatron r2 reward yesterday since it is the only one I have of the 3
    F3tc wrote: »
    Did you guys get the rewards for the r2 because I got 2 rewards for megatron and hotrod but nothing for grindor happened to me before with tantrum but I opened a ticket and got it later I don't know if I have to open a ticket again for grindor or just wait ?

Just about everyone is affected by the Grindor problem. A ticket is always wise.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Yup still waiting on them myself
  • Luckas22 wrote: »
    I had a question about the rewards of this month, last month i had a 5 star mirage but i did not receive their rewards, now i have them at megatron and hot rod 5 stars at the 2 level and i wanted to know if i reward them automatically do i have to get back?

The same, I had a 5 star Mirage last month too but I didn't receive the rewards.
    And today I bought a 5 star Megatron and I didn't receive the rewards for him.
    edited October 2019

The same, I had a 5 star Mirage last month too but I didn't receive the rewards.

Ok @Bumblebee900 — in case you didn’t pick up on this in the above comments, you don’t credit for the objective called “Get a 5 Star Mirage” unless you pop one DURING the event month. In the example for @Luckas22 , he obtained one prior to September hence no credit for it. If you DID obtain a 5 star Mirage during the event then open a ticket with Kabam (link below). They keep game logs on all player accounts and can confirm.

I don’t mean to be difficult with you or anything but these comments keep spreading misinformation among the player base.

• BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I still don't have it either
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Ok @Bumblebee900 — in case you didn’t pick up on this in the above comments, you don’t credit for the objective called “Get a 5 Star Mirage” unless you pop one DURING the event month. In the example for @Luckas22 , he obtained one prior to September hence no credit for it. If you DID obtain a 5 star Mirage during the event then open a ticket with Kabam (link below). They keep game logs on all player accounts and can confirm.

I don’t mean to be difficult with you or anything but these comments keep spreading misinformation among the player base.

Thank you for the assist on this. Please go ahead and submit a ticket to our team if any of you feel you are still missing these specific rewards.
  • Thanks to you for the help, apart from that I have another problem with regard to the assaults, birds when I start a fight I miss an error sign and take me directly out of the game, once I spent several times in a row in the same assault and I I ended up losing because I was getting out of the way every time because of that mistake.