Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Please read all need t4 basic, comment

After fog we all have a heap of t4 class. Spotlight expert and master, reward 2 t4b per month, can you please reward more in t4b arenas. Otherwise we are stagnent. 3 mcoc bots a month, none for tftf in a year. At least help us rank and use bots we have. Vid and mike please reply. Not unreasonable request..

Comments

• TvTLKTvTLK Posts: 15
    I agree, it is difficult to rank 5☆ bots but that is the point it has to be tough otherwise there would be ppl under lvl 30 running around with R2-3 5☆ bots and brag about how easy it was for them unlike for the veteran players.
  • Bj23Bj23 Posts: 11
    I have 5 rank 4 5* needing t4b, understand your point to earn your way up. Unless top rank alliance seems to slow. T3alpha is easier.
  • Bj23Bj23 Posts: 11
    On your point to not help early players, lower milestones on am for high teams to ar least get more some t4basic. Not an unreasonable request now.
  • Drives me nuts that T4B is such a long pole in the tent!!!

Almost as nuts the app hanging when trying to start away missions :)

6-8 T4B /month seems reasonable.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Grimes79 wrote: »
    Drives me nuts that T4B is such a long pole in the tent!!!

Almost as nuts the app hanging when trying to start away missions :)

6-8 T4B /month seems reasonable.

6-8 t4b per month seems excessive and severely game unbalancing.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Nightpath wrote: »
    6-8 t4b per month seems excessive and severely game unbalancing.

Based on what exactly?
    Certainly subjective based on how long you’ve been playing and what you consider the endgame. I agree with @Nightpath here and think the 2-3 per month is balanced.

It takes 6 T4B to R5 a 5* bot. Say your end goal is to have five R5/5* bots. That is 30 T4B. That’s about 10-12 months to reach that goal. I know that is not all encompassing to gold and other resource needs but a year to reach the game’s highest levels in terms of bots is fair IMO.

I’m sure someone here could crunch the data and illustrate game growth since it’s release but there will always be a time period in the game’s life cycle where a specific resource feels impossible.
  • Yes we need more ways to get t4b. Is it just me or has the game been jacked up ever since they added the new act

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Sorry to break the party but all the calls for T4B are the aftermath of Fog War. Once this desire satiated, we'll see bases with sky-high rating or top contents steamrolled, making a good excuse for Kabam to introduce 6* earlier.