Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Monthly Objective Issues [Oct] [Merged Threads]

NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
edited October 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Ok... so I know we asked for the required monthly alliance mission wins using the featured bot to be removed, but this isn't what we meant.

The wins are not registering in the objectives. I have already done 2 wins, yet my objective count has not changed. Please FiX! There is no way I want to have to do this objective more than absolutely necessary.

d19snfw5mk4u.png

Comments

• Same for me
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited October 2019
    Complete 29 objectives becomes 30.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited October 2019
    Complete 29 objectives becomes 30.

And Complete All Monthly Objectives becomes impossible with this one broken. Not cool.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Glad I'm not the only one
  • Nothing here too.
    Arenas with Megatron and fights with Grindor are stuck. I've even upgraded the 4* Bots for the rewards but are still locked.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Nothing here too.
    Arenas with Megatron and fights with Grindor are stuck. I've even upgraded the 4* Bots for the rewards but are still locked.

In regards to Megatron, it's probably because he has the solo mission objective, hotrod does arena 😄
  • Hey all,

We've just pushed a fix for this. Unfortunately, you won't see the fix until tomorrow.
    Hey all,

We've just pushed a fix for this. Unfortunately, you won't see the fix until tomorrow.

Thank you for the quick response! Does this mean tomorrow morning, or the start of tomorrow's alliance mission? I would assume the former, but you never know....
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Hey all,

Thank you, but sadly today’s Grindor AM is wasted lol 😂
    Mrnomis wrote: »
    I'm being credited with Grindor wins now.
    However I would also like to see this removed from the list of monthly achievements.

Hm. Our alliance still is not being credited. I guess we wait.....

Please do permanently remove this objective from the list!
  • DiacloneDiaclone Posts: 29
    edited October 2019
    This monthly objective is a pain in the @$$.
    Total waste of AM if you don’t have a high level bot.
    Come up with some other objective like complete 10 daily missions or something.
    edited October 2019
    So this fix still is not live for anyone in my alliance. @Kabam Miike What time is it supposed to hit?

I really try to keep a positive attitude, but it is getting really difficult. Our alliance runs a low level AM just to complete the objective, but now this entire AM is a waste at this point. If we want to help our members complete this one, we are going to have to run another useless low level AM. Ridiculous!

You know, it would be a very nice gesture to simply auto-complete this objective for us this month. Just saying.

@Diaclone is right. Just change this objective to Complete 10 Daily Missions with the featured bot, and make the solo mission requirement into spotlight mission wins with the featured bot. Please! That would keep the use of a featured bot required for the objectives, but wouldn't be such a sore spot of irritation and contention for the entire player base.
  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    Still zero for me, where as i should be at 10 already (only used grindor for all my fights). Is this fix gonna be retrospective or do i have to start over again? *sad face*
    Still not fixed. This has just made the most painful objective to complete even more agonizing.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Still not fixed. This has just made the most painful objective to complete even more agonizing.

What game version are you on btw?

yhwlvh7mrc72.jpeg
    edited October 2019
    clrvubffwirg.png

My version number doesn't match either of yours. @JIMMY_SAB
    clrvubffwirg.png

My version number doesn't match either of yours. @JIMMY_SAB

My pic is for iOS but I’m going to check my Android device in a little while to compare. Either way I would delete and reinstall.
    edited October 2019
    @JIMMY_SAB My devices are for iOS as well. I'll try the reinstall.
    @JIMMY_SAB My devices are for iOS as well.

Gotcha. I’m guessing you are on iOS 13 then. I’ve been holding out on all of my iOS devices.
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    @JIMMY_SAB My devices are for iOS as well.

Gotcha. I’m guessing you are on iOS 13 then. I’ve been holding out on all of my iOS devices.

Yes, I'm on iOS 13. It's been nothing but a headache. I just finished the reinstall and tried another battle. The objective is still broken and not registering.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Hey all,

The fix wouldn’t happen to be taking this achievement out of the monthly would it?
  • Hey all,

What about the people who already have the featured bots ranked? When will we get those rewards?
  • ScottScott Posts: 53
    The problem continues, the fights with Grindor and the rise to level 2 are not reflected @Kabam Miike , @Kabam Vydious
  • ScottScott Posts: 53
    I have already received the rewards of racing at level 2 at Hot Rod and Megatron, but I haven't received anything from Grindor, nor the fights with him in alliance missions @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Same here, gotten rank 2 rewards for HotRod and Megs, but not Grindor (they’re all rank2). And people in my Alliance haven’t registered AM fights with Grindor.