Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Monthly Objective Issues [Oct] [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Yeah I didn't get my Grindor rank 2 reward either.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited October 2019
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Any news on this? Our alliance has wasted an entire AM and no one has made any progress on their AM wins objective.
  • Same here. No registered AM fights with Grindor! I have updated the Game und played one fight in AM with Grindor. Nothing registered.
  • Same here for at least 5 of us with the Grindor Rank rewards. Grindor is R2, we get the rewards for Meg and Hot Rod but not for Grindor.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    @Kabam Miike the fix didn’t work
    oll5cci0sctf.png
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Tis a buggy week
  • Anyone else having an issue with the grindor battles in alliance missions not being added to monthly tally
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited October 2019
    Same here, I just used Grindor against Bludgeon, fight did not register towards objective.

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike , please investigate and confirm.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited October 2019
    Yes. There are people who have the issue and are conversing about it in this thread:
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9185/alliance-wins-objective-broken

Please make use of the search bar next time to find a thread similar to your predicament. We don't need an overabundance of the same one. :)
    Mine still isn’t being added only one member on my team has gotten the objective
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Tis a buggy week

Maybe this is Kabam's way of teasing the release of more insecticons?
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Tis a buggy week

Maybe this is Kabam's way of teasing the release of more insecticons?

Or a certain Predacon Bug that likes to overheat and crash just like this game?
  • I tried again tonight, still no credit for grindor wins.
    I'm REALLY disappointed.
    Another AM for nothing.
    Thanks.
    And still no one checking up to make sure the fix they pushed for this yesterday actually worked? (Spoiler: It didn’t.)

And now we are heading into another long bugged weekend...
    edited October 2019
    I tried again tonight, still no credit for grindor wins.
    I'm REALLY disappointed.
    Another AM for nothing.
    Thanks.

Same here @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious please pass the word to fix this annoying Grindor AM bug, we’re losing our time, and a wee bit of our patience lol 😂
  • Rank 2 rewards came in for megatron and hot rod but not grindor. Also not getting the AM credits as this thread indicates.

All kinds of bad juju with updated Grindor.
    Come on guys, did you not listen to @ScarredArachnid333 ?

Let's keep these threads together so the mods can find all the information in one place.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9185/alliance-wins-objective-broken
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Maybe the game team will just extend AM for 3 extra days. Take us right into next Thursday. Team morale will reach an all time high.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Happy I found this thread. Just noticed mine not working.
    So I may have missed it, but will we have to start over with G man in AMs?
    edited October 2019
    @DrShotgun Unfortunately, we haven’t heard from a mod since yesterday when Miike said they pushed a fix (that evidently didn’t work).

At least some of us run low level AM once a month to help our alliance members complete this objective. I really hope Kabam just auto-completes this objective for us so we don’t waste another AM.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Till Monday we wait.

All bugs tying to Grindor makes me wonder maybe he wasn't suppose to land this month?
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    No Grindor r2 achievement here.
  • 2Lock2Lock Posts: 38
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Happy I found this thread. Just noticed mine not working.
    So I may have missed it, but will we have to start over with G man in AMs?

Leave it for later still a whole month to fix this
  • You ser un objectives put "alliance Battle"?
  • LoganSPLoganSP Posts: 36
    Hiya, grindor 5* LVL 2 achievement doest unlock for some reason and it was already done before the achievements reset. I got it for hotrod and Megatron though.
    ub0inzxkghnr.jpg
    e2qsw6amg513.jpg
  • Same having the same problem
  • RaduskiRaduski Posts: 21
    edited October 2019
    It’s still happening. Already did about 8-9 fights but none was counted

oscs2uuaf5qt.png
    hr9888a7emmp.png

Obviously i wan at least one fight