Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Options for expiring T3As?

xjknha7u3iki.png

Is there any way we can sell them for gold or for T2As? I can’t use it up cos not enough T4Bs :(

Comments

• iBKiBK Posts: 200
    You suffer as you watch the timer tick down slowly.
  • Or increase the inventory.
    We are losing T3A due to the lack of T4B
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Is that the drawback of placing in AM top 3 every week? Historically, (Think MCOC) Kabam has always maintained a shortage of basic rank up materials. Why this is, I can't explain. I always thought things named "Alpha" were at the top, above basic, and should be more scarce.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    There's a real issue that there's such a giant gap between top and second tier. I get a t3a MAYBE once a month if I complete Master. In total I've gotten 3...since released. My Alliance was scoring in the 20s-30s before I left because it just wasn't worth it.
    Maybe seeing this Kabam will understand the huge imbalance in AM rewards?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    When T4As come then we'll get the option to sell. Until then, guess we just let them rot and disappear.
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    There's a real issue that there's such a giant gap between top and second tier. I get a t3a MAYBE once a month if I complete Master. In total I've gotten 3...since released. My Alliance was scoring in the 20s-30s before I left because it just wasn't worth it.

Agree AM rewards should be reworked but it should always be weighted heavily towards the top. It makes working towards higher ranks worth it. If there wasn't much if a difference or a very linear progression then it devalues any reason to play high AM levels.

We get decent rewards from spotlight so that everyone can rank up their bots. FoW obviously tilted the balance so now we find a huge shortage in other areas. Anyways, this is for another forum and don't want to derail this one.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Is there any way we can sell them for gold or for T2As? I can’t use it up cos not enough T4Bs :(

g9692ixupq2p.jpeg
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Talk about a first world problem lol... if only they could be sold for t4b
    JKL wrote: »
    When T4As come then we'll get the option to sell. Until then, guess we just let them rot and disappear.

Agree AM rewards should be reworked but it should always be weighted heavily towards the top. It makes working towards higher ranks worth it. If there wasn't much if a difference or a very linear progression then it devalues any reason to play high AM levels.

We get decent rewards from spotlight so that everyone can rank up their bots. FoW obviously tilted the balance so now we find a huge shortage in other areas. Anyways, this is for another forum and don't want to derail this one.

See that's the issue though, if only the top guys get the best rewards, then they just continue to pull ahead. That's like a drag race where the winner gets more Nitrous. More Nitrous makes him win even easier, and that just gives more Nitrous, and on and on.
    If you're supposed to "work" towards the top, yet the rewards are heavily balanced towards the top, then in practice, that's a heavily uneven race.
    I can understand working towards the top, but such a heavy imbalance just keeps the top guys AT the top, therefore literally giving them more resources than they can spend, as in this case when others scratch to get just one.
    JKL wrote: »

See that's the issue though, if only the top guys get the best rewards, then they just continue to pull ahead. That's like a drag race where the winner gets more Nitrous. More Nitrous makes him win even easier, and that just gives more Nitrous, and on and on.
    If you're supposed to "work" towards the top, yet the rewards are heavily balanced towards the top, then in practice, that's a heavily uneven race.
    I can understand working towards the top, but such a heavy imbalance just keeps the top guys AT the top, therefore literally giving them more resources than they can spend, as in this case when others scratch to get just one.

There's only so much you can do though. You have 3 or 4 bots for AM and you're set. Top AM guys are just expanding their rosters but it doesn't help that much with AM unless you're switching lanes all the time.

If you're able to explore master (and you did your work during FoW) then just a matter of time before you're all caught up bot wise. The rest is just practice and getting better.

I've seen lots of R5 teams from alliances not in the top 10. I would say a lot have caught up already.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Will ya @Faithz17 ?
    @JKL I definitely did some work during Fog lol..yet the bottleneck is the rest. I'm overflowing on t3class, but t3a comes to me maybe one a month, and t4b is ridiculously slow.
    This reinforces the idea that yes, rewards need a major update.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Spend that 3000 for t4b today

never thought I would say this but I wished that deal didn't include a T3A
    It begs the question:
    If you're basically working for resources you can't possibly spend, then what are you even working for? Why even play AMs at all if your AM team and spotlight teams are maxed?
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    It begs the question:
    If you're basically working for resources you can't possibly spend, then what are you even working for? Why even play AMs at all if your AM team and spotlight teams are maxed?

Because otherwise you may as well quit. You gotta find something to do otherwise you may as well stop playing.
    It begs the question:

AMs is the only semi-challenging content left. Also T4B and playing with your alliance.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Will ya @Faithz17 ?

Nah... Not tempted. Maybe 2000 energon for 5 T4Bs :D