Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who do I Rank Up (it's baaaack!)

You know the drill

Who do I Rank Up (it's baaaack!) 15 votes

4* Waspinator, Awakened
13%
BeastdadAustin555555 2 votes
4* Blaster, Awakened
33%
KillMasterCBlack_ThoughtMr_WonderfulNetLizardFirebot 5 votes
4* Bludgeon, Unawakened
20%
Issy543Hijacker2531BrickT1973 3 votes
4* Dinobot, Unawakened
6%
Thule 1 vote
4* Barricade, Unawakened
26%
Chuck_CanuckBumblebee254JIMMY_SABOptimalOptimus_MV1 4 votes

Comments

• EDIT: TAG THIS MESSAGE IF YOU WANT ME TO RANK UP 4* Jazz, Unawakened
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    4* Barricade, Unawakened
    You know the drill

You should have left an option for none. Dedicate your resources to your 5* bots. If you have none then save them for when you do.
  • magnusprime777magnusprime777 Posts: 326
    edited October 2019
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    You know the drill

You should have left an option for none. Dedicate your resources to your 5* bots. If you have none then save them for when you do.

I totally agree. You may not think it at first sight, but if you look at the health and attack rating of your bots, you’ll find that a R2 5* is actually stronger than a max rank 4*
    6wyzoz95of44.png
    wrs60crx9uu3.png
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    EDIT: TAG THIS MESSAGE IF YOU WANT ME TO RANK UP 4* Jazz, Unawakened

Jazz. Jazz above all.
  • None of the above,
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    You know the drill

Sometimes you need to rank 4* bots in order to defeat content required to rank 5* bots.

Trying to skip past it often stalls out progress
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited October 2019
    You know the drill

I totally agree. You may not think it at first sight, but if you look at the health and attack rating of your bots, you’ll find that a R2 5* is actually stronger than a max rank 4*
    6wyzoz95of44.png
    wrs60crx9uu3.png

While the base stats are higher, an r2 5* is not stronger than an r5 4*.

This is the biggest mistake players make.

Go look at the bot skills and special attack stats on an r2 5* vs r5 4* if you need proof.

R5 4* bots are way, way, way better than r2 5* bots.
    edited October 2019
    4* Barricade, Unawakened
    Manthro wrote: »
    You know the drill

Sometimes you need to rank 4* bots in order to defeat content required to rank 5* bots.

That’s not the case for OP though. This poll is for a bot he won’t deploy in AM or even solo missions. Hence conversations like the one below take place.

8gdo4pixocxx.jpeg
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited October 2019
    You know the drill

That’s not the case for OP though. This poll is for a bot he won’t deploy in AM or even solo missions. Hence conversations like the one below take place.

8gdo4pixocxx.jpeg

Well, no. They're actually for Solo Missions, mostly the Spotlight Missions. I've already got an A-Team for AM and Solo Missions, this is just me trying to build another team that doesn't require synergies to work well. I'm separately ranking up and upgrading the A-Team Bots (and giving them top priority) but it doesn't hurt to have a backup.

And before anyone asks, here's my current A-Team: 5* G1 Megs, 5* Galvatron, 5* Shockwave, 5* Mirage, 5* MV1. If I can dupe my 5* Grimlock, he'll replace MV1.
    4* Barricade, Unawakened
    You know the drill

8gdo4pixocxx.jpeg

Well, no. They're actually for Solo Missions, mostly the Spotlight Missions. I've already got an A-Team for AM and Solo Missions, this is just me trying to build another team that doesn't require synergies to work well. I'm separately ranking up and upgrading the A-Team Bots (and giving them top priority) but it doesn't hurt to have a backup.

And before anyone asks, here's my current A-Team: 5* G1 Megs, 5* Galvatron, 5* Shockwave, 5* Mirage, 5* MV1. If I can dupe my 5* Grimlock, he'll replace MV1.

Well thanks for affirming my sentiment which was the options presented in the poll aren’t sensible as back ups. You post here for feedback and I genuinely meant what I said. Invest what you got into 5* bots.