Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What happened to Release of Rodimus Prime?

Hey Kabam team. Thanks for doing your best under hard circumstances. I have a question. I believe it was the beginning of this year (around February) that you guys shared a poster that included Rodimus Prime. He was in his truck mode, coming up pretty fast on the right side of the poster (now come to think of it, it was the anniversary of transformers the movie). Will we ever see Rodimus Prime released as a new bot? Maybe he can be the savior for all our bots from the shattered glass dimension?

Comments

• Sonerbaba wrote: »
    Hey Kabam team. Thanks for doing your best under hard circumstances. I have a question. I believe it was the beginning of this year (around February) that you guys shared a poster that included Rodimus Prime. He was in his truck mode, coming up pretty fast on the right side of the poster (now come to think of it, it was the anniversary of transformers the movie). Will we ever see Rodimus Prime released as a new bot? Maybe he can be the savior for all our bots from the shattered glass dimension?

HAHAHAHAHAHA. The hype train refuse to die.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    we2e30ykxomz.jpeg
  • Santa will drop off Rodimus Prime off for Christmas 2025.

Rodimus Prime was speculation.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited October 2019
    Santa will drop off Rodimus Prime off for Christmas 2025.

I’ll leave the fight if I don’t see actual new bots or content before the end of next year lol 😂 2025 sounds about right the way we don’t see new bots though lol 😂
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    I’ll be the contrarian here. I believe Rodimus Prime is coming soon. I think the Shattered Bridges 3 month story arc is the way Kabam will introduce him. Keep in mind that Rodimus played a significant role in the Shattered Glass storyline. Yes, you could make the argument that BayBee is taking Rodimus’ spot here, but given how the end of the story arc has been hyped as a game-changer, I suspect Rodimus Unicronus/Shattered Rodimus is the ultimate baddie in the arc and that beating him introduces Rodimus Prime into the game (I hope...).
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Santa will drop off Rodimus Prime off for Christmas 2025.

I’ll leave the fight if I don’t see actual new bots or content before the end of next year lol 😂 2025 sounds about right the way we don’t see new bots though lol 😂

You're giving them a whole 14 months to produce new bots or content? That's pretty generous!