Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The away missions have no 5* shards anymore

RodimusPrimeRodimusPrime Posts: 2
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
The away missions have not produced any 5* shards since first broken update during celeb event, Is this permanent ?

Comments

• I got 1500 recently.. about 10 minutes ago...

Somebody close the thread please :)
  • So you singularily represent the entire player base ?

I think not.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    So you singularily represent the entire player base ?

I think not.

You mean like how you did in your post?

The away missions are all random luck. Some guy in my alliance seems to get them every day, sometimes more than once while I get them once a month.
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    FWIW, I refreshed through almost 500 energon without seeing any shards...that's a huge difference pre/post update, but who knows if it's at all related. Typically I'd spend 50 energon to cycle through mission until 5* shards appeared...
  • AndiAndi Posts: 13
    I took 1220 about 3 hours ago and now I sent the bots for another 964 shards...
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    I’ve gotten three 5* shard missions within the last week. As has been pointed out, it’s merely RNG. Patience. :)
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    For all you guys getting 5 star shard missions: 🖕

Haha, just kidding. Share some of the luck over here.
  • I’ve gotten 6 in the last 2 days, I don’t know what you be talkin about
  • I see much more 5* away missions than 2*, just to say.
  • Today
    vebmzez8j94g.jpg
  • Well I have never seen a 5* Away Mission in my life, except here, in pictures. I NEVER get them, and I do a TON of Away Missions every day! Of course I am also a player under level 50. Maybe that has something to do with it? I get the occasion 4* A.M. and that's fine. I mean I get 500 5* shards just from each dupe 4* bot I pull. So I appreciate them and the new Ore 13 Crystals.

No point in complaining, better to simply appreciate whatever you have, because, at the moment, that is ALL you have!
  • DreamBliss wrote: »
    Well I have never seen a 5* Away Mission in my life, except here, in pictures. I NEVER get them, and I do a TON of Away Missions every day! Of course I am also a player under level 50. Maybe that has something to do with it? I get the occasion 4* A.M. and that's fine. I mean I get 500 5* shards just from each dupe 4* bot I pull. So I appreciate them and the new Ore 13 Crystals.

No point in complaining, better to simply appreciate whatever you have, because, at the moment, that is ALL you have!

Your top 3 bot's rating need to be higher. It's official info, don't know where is the thread where a mod confirmed it but trust me :)
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited October 2019
    Kitten wrote: »
    Rodimus, if you don't want to be forever stuck in Optimus' shadow, stop complaining its just bad RNG...

LOL!!!!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited October 2019
    Hey FNG... It's just RNG. In the past I've gone well over a week without seeing 5* shards.

There's nothing wrong, you've probably just been very lucky up until now. 5* Shards are the rarest offering in away missions.
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited October 2019
    Full of cesium salami. I have gotten at least one yesterday and today.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Away missions are the best place to spend energon on. I usually refresh if I see all ore missions.
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited October 2019
    Full of cesium salami.

Beryllium baloney!!!
  • Faithz17 wrote: »
    Away missions are the best place to spend energon on. I usually refresh if I see all ore missions.

Save your energon...
    Faithz17 wrote: »

Save your energon...

For what?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

Save your energon...

For what?

Premium Bot Crystals?
    Haha I’ve stopped buying PBCs or any bot crystals like about 3 months into the game
  • I have gotten them everyday
  • Today again
    lv9lm1su8vze.jpg
    Thank the lord RNGesus
  • DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    I get a few each week my self.
  • I think I've proven this otherwise already...this is today!
    hbs9lrcjadvo.jpg
  • DreamBliss wrote: »
    Well I have never seen a 5* Away Mission in my life, except here, in pictures. I NEVER get them, and I do a TON of Away Missions every day! Of course I am also a player under level 50. Maybe that has something to do with it? I get the occasion 4* A.M. and that's fine. I mean I get 500 5* shards just from each dupe 4* bot I pull. So I appreciate them and the new Ore 13 Crystals.

Your top 3 bot's rating need to be higher. It's official info, don't know where is the thread where a mod confirmed it but trust me :)

Not sure about the 3 bot thing.
    Someone in the ally I’m in has better top 3 than I do. I get the 5*s, he doesn’t.
  • Faithz17 wrote: »

Save your energon...

For what?

For that 200 energon 3* bot offer that I know you're DYING to get
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    DreamBliss wrote: »

Not sure about the 3 bot thing.
    Someone in the ally I’m in has better top 3 than I do. I get the 5*s, he doesn’t.

That stinks.
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited October 2019
    Still working, second time today for 5" shards, albeit lower than usual, but will take it.
    vzs1q1zzf37f.png