Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Starscream or Ramjet to r5? Please help

BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
It's really tough to me. I like both bots, using them always.. I'm using the Megatron-Kickback-Grimlock-Starscream-Ramjet team always, sometimes Shockwave comes in.. depends on the situation.
Starscream has the nullify which can be good against class advantage demos too and he gives the nice synergy to Megatron that makes nearly guaranteed a stun and fuse on armor break + after it a combo which can steal serious buffs.

Ramjet in the other hand is a different class (I just have him as a high rank demo.. I have only rotf meg and mixmaster other than him), he is doing dot dmg and can stunlock everybody, and with kickback bleeds and burns cannot be purified thanks to the synergy.. (I know he is buggy with his special 2 miss but pass that now.. let's imagine it everything is fine with him.. I hope Kabam will fix the issues someday) So..

Please help :) It's really a hard decision to me

Starscream's forge lvl 24, sig lvl 1
Ramjet is at forge lvl 4, sig lvl 6

(AM team is Megatron, Shockwave, Grimlock)

2tvepu1nd2j0.jpg

tcv92ldt8zvb.jpg

Starscream or Ramjet to r5? Please help 31 votes

Starscream
67%
TsunamiBeastdadGunz0Chuck_CanuckDrShotgunDaveJLBobnfloydBlack_ThoughtDonApisBntyhntr3232_billygovolsJIMMY_SABPeasSkywarpDeadMemeBoiSycko5Transformator79DragmaHijacker2531I_am_awesome 21 votes
Ramjet
32%
KillMasterCMr_WonderfulGroundwaveOptimalOptimus_MV1KittenBaRdYaAmNPrimerprime5iBKBrickT1973Thunder_2562 10 votes

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    How come G1 Megs isn’t in this? Or is he already rank5?
  • Ramjet
    Ramjet is the better seeker. Good burns, stuns, and damage.
  • Jazz444 wrote: »
    How come G1 Megs isn’t in this? Or is he already rank5?

Of course ;)
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited October 2019
    You don’t look like you’re far from r5ing scream after anyway, so I’d prioritise class needs here.

If I explore expert and get that 5000 t4 basic shard, I almost need just a half t4b for another rank up ( 700 essence needed for the 2nd one right now) but the next rank 5 will be Grimlock. He is 100/100 forged 4/5 now and only need 300 t4 brawler to him..

That's another reason why this decision is hard to me.. Because I know if I rank any of them up, I'll have to wait for a long time to feed up the other :/

• Ramjet
    Ramjet because he needs it more. Starscream is a great bot regardless of rank, especially in special missions. And at R4L40 he’s already fine. But Ramjet on the whole is a worse bot who relies more on his high stats. Plus, higher level Ramjet means stronger and more frequent Burns, which works especially well with Kickback on the team.
  • The truth has been spoken!

okpgeacu1vfq.jpg

Thanks you guys! 🤜🤛

He just need a little forge now

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Ramjet
    I'm so jealous of your squidhead man
    edited October 2019
    It's just a little messin'.. I can record a more serious video and show it if somebody interested in :) (sorry for the pause.. my daughter's soother was fell out :D )

https://youtu.be/y8zMrAJbqWM
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited October 2019
    Ramjet
    It's just a little messin'.. I can record a more serious video and show it if somebody interested in :) (sorry for the pause.. my daughter's soother was fell out :D )

This. This is proof of why ramjet is a fantastic demo.
  • Starscream
    Starscream can nullify EVERYTHING when duped...ramjet is just...burns...
    Ramjet
    Starscream can nullify EVERYTHING when duped...ramjet is just...burns...

Yeah... just burns (poor sod)
  • It's just a little messin'.. I can record a more serious video and show it if somebody interested in :) (sorry for the pause.. my daughter's soother was fell out :D )

This. This is proof of why ramjet is a fantastic demo.

He needs the enforcers synergy to gain enough debuff time to shoot 3 times, and this agressive play is risky but come on... 3 combo with 2 stun can finish master enemies (especially if he forged to 100 or the sig lvl is higher) :)
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Ramjet
    You have 3 T4 demo sparks!
    Use them!!
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Starscream
    Ramjet is too bugged to be a reliable enough bot to take for r5 for me
    Ramjet
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    You have 3 T4 demo sparks!
    Use them!!

R5 ramjet 3 times lol
    edited October 2019
    So I decided to rank up Ramjet and I use him a lot. I would say he is pretty strong, I'm not regret to rank him up :) He is not doing that high amount of burst damage with a single hit as the others, but because of the stun he can do 2 specials following each other (sp1 after sp2 and some shooting), and with stun the evade is useless too :)
    I think he us really great bot, just need a little different playstyle than Galva, IH, Waspi or Demotron because he is not ranged

Thanks for the comments and votes for everyone 🤜🤛