Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Monthly Objective Issues [Oct] [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Really need to do something for the people that wasted time completing the AM objective with him too.

Isn't that most of the player base? It seems to me everyone should have the objective auto-completed this month, otherwise Kabam techs will have to go in 1-at-a-time to fix everyone's account.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Really need to do something for the people that wasted time completing the AM objective with him too.

Isn't that most of the player base? It seems to me everyone should have the objective auto-completed this month, otherwise Kabam techs will have to go in 1-at-a-time to fix everyone's account.

Agree on this
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    DonApis wrote: »

Agree on this

And I double agree on this.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    figured there's enough people posting but might as well add to the list. I haven't received the rank 2 Grindor achievement either. and yes, he's rank 2
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    I have 2 accounts, one on android and other on ios, using a 4* grindor on the android device during AM is counting wins, ios 5* grindor is not nor have i seen the r2 rewards yet!!!
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited October 2019
    I have used a 4* grindor in AM and got credited on android for the fights but 5* on ios not so much...... if its not fixed by next am i may take my 3* in and see of it works, it is just me a few other not really active members in the alliance so running level 1 on map 2 is just out of boredom and for the objectives anyway, and yes i did send a support ticket in on 5* grindor not working
  • iOS
    Rank 2 grindor not credited
  • ScottScott Posts: 53
    I'm letting folks know that some of you still aren't seeing the fix for this!

Any news about this issue @Kabam Vydious , @Kabam Miike ?
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious any update? I know many players that have not registered AM wins with Grindor, and noone has gotten the rank2 objective for him either. Like others have said, many AMs have been a total waste because the difficulty was lowered for this objective, so you really should just give this objective to everyone.

And for the love of Primus, get rid of this AM objective for the coming months! Everyone that plays this game hates it with a passion, and I mean everyone! Every four weeks most alliances lower their AM difficulty for this or have to come up with other ways around it. Like others have mentioned, replace it with 10 story mission wins, or spotlight wins or even daily wins, but make it disappear. Listen to your player base!
  • Groo wrote: »
    And for the love of Primus

Isn't primus lovely?
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Almost as lovely as you, my dear ;)
  • Groo wrote: »
    Almost as lovely as you, my dear ;)

I'm a dreadful and hateful being :naughty:
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Can everyone just be given this objective or have it removed for this month? Already missed one week where alliances have scheduled and tried to complete it. They shouldn't have to sacrifice another day/week of AMs to get it again when it eventually gets fixed.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Ok Kabam...how hard is it to fix this one thing?
    Still dont see any progress.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    So I mentioned this issue in a recent ticket I sent in about all the glitches we've been having...I still cannot raid. Raid screen freezes the game..
    I mentioned this Grindor issue..dude had no idea what I was talking about.
    I give up. I absolutely cannot imagine how this game is still functioning.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited October 2019
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Ok Kabam...how hard is it to fix this one thing?
    Still dont see any progress.

Trust me, it's harder than we think. A perfect example is that blank screen bug got miraculously fixed DURING the weekend. They're certainly making necessary effort.

Still, a mod should tell us what to do in the meantime. R2 reward is not a problem, it will drop during this month. But how about AM fights? Do those fights count after the fix? Or can we just wait a free-for-all granting of this objective?
  • Want to get this thread going because it’s title is clear and concise to this problem. Was hoping to see more Kabam responses in either of the threads.

Everyone in my alliance is still seeing this problem (no Grinder r2 rewards, or as the other thread implies the Grinder 10 AM wins are not counting up).

@Kabam Vydious?
    @Kabam Miike ?

• I r2ed him awhile back and still haven't received the objective completed.
  • I've merged other threads into this that have to do with the overall issues surrounding Objectives this month. I'm talking to the team now to let them know that there's issues with the R2 Ranking as well.
  • Upgraded 5* grindor to level 2 but didn’t get the rewards.
  • ScottScott Posts: 53
    Hey gang,

We have an update on this, and the fix that we hoped would fix this for everybody. Unfortunately, it's not possible for us to fix this objective for those that have completed it. What we'll be doing to compensate for this is to send all affected players the rewards for the objectives, regardless of whether or not you were able to complete it, as well as for the "Complete all Monthly Objectives" since this locks you out of that. You can expect this later this week, or early next week.

We know this isn't the cleanest solution, but is our best option to ensure that none of you miss out on rewards that you have earned.

Thank you @Kabam Vydious , we will wait for the fix
  • How do you know which player is affected @Kabam Vydious ?
    Do we have to name ourselves?

Cause both my accounts are in that case : TheBeastInside and TheTinyBeasty
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Hey gang,

We have an update on this, and the fix that we hoped would fix this for everybody. Unfortunately, it's not possible for us to fix this objective for those that have completed it. What we'll be doing to compensate for this is to send all affected players the rewards for the objectives, regardless of whether or not you were able to complete it, as well as for the "Complete all Monthly Objectives" since this locks you out of that. You can expect this later this week, or early next week.

We know this isn't the cleanest solution, but is our best option to ensure that none of you miss out on rewards that you have earned.

Wicked!
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Hey gang,

Thanks so much for trying Kabam, this sounds like a very exciting compensation 😁👍
  • So are yall able to see who is affected and only gifting us the rewards or is every getting them across the board? That would give them double rewards if they unlocked the achievements.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    So are yall able to see who is affected and only gifting us the rewards or is every getting them across the board? That would give them double rewards if they unlocked the achievements.

No big deal. It's nothing game changing, an extra brawler spark and AM repair. Unless someone was able to complete all monthly objectives already and get double awakenings and 5* shards. I'm sure there are very limited if any cases of that.