Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Monthly Objective Issues [Oct] [Merged Threads]

Comments

• JKL wrote: »
    So are yall able to see who is affected and only gifting us the rewards or is every getting them across the board? That would give them double rewards if they unlocked the achievements.

No big deal. It's nothing game changing, an extra brawler spark and AM repair. Unless someone was able to complete all monthly objectives already and get double awakenings and 5* shards. I'm sure there are very limited if any cases of that.

The way I'm reading this, they're unable to fix the achievements thus having to send us rewards, in game mail, and since our achievements can't be unlocked, we'll receive final achievement as well since it won't unlock do to having the other 2 not open..
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Great. Didn't intend to finish all, so that was a nice surprise.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Please elaborate on how the game team is defining “affected players” and more specifically whether or not it includes players who have not done a single Grindor AM right? Not asking for compensation in that latter comment, but simply need to understand so we can plan our alliance objectives for the upcoming weeks.
  • Hey gang,

We have an update on this, and the fix that we hoped would fix this for everybody. Unfortunately, it's not possible for us to fix this objective for those that have completed it. What we'll be doing to compensate for this is to send all affected players the rewards for the objectives, regardless of whether or not you were able to complete it, as well as for the "Complete all Monthly Objectives" since this locks you out of that. You can expect this later this week, or early next week.

We know this isn't the cleanest solution, but is our best option to ensure that none of you miss out on rewards that you have earned.

Awesome!! 😁
    If my count is correct, it's impossible to reach the 30 objective without buying/popping a 5* featured when in short of two Grindor objs.
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Please elaborate on how the game team is defining “affected players” and more specifically whether or not it includes players who have not done a single Grindor AM right? Not asking for compensation in that latter comment, but simply need to understand so we can plan our alliance objectives for the upcoming weeks.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious I just received conflicting information from a Kabam Support team member. In order to be counted as an “affected” player as it relates to the Grindor AM objective, a player must complete 10 fights. This raises multiple questions. Please clarify exactly what constitutes an affected player. For example, if the solution is rolled out next week and only players who attempted or did 10 fights get the objective what happens to players who do it later in the month? I would post the email response from Kabam support but know that is not within the forum rules.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious I just received conflicting information from a Kabam Support team member. In order to be counted as an “affected” player as it relates to the Grindor AM objective, a player must complete 10 fights. This raises multiple questions. Please clarify exactly what constitutes an affected player. For example, if the solution is rolled out next week and only players who attempted or did 10 fights get the objective what happens to players who do it later in the month? I would post the email response from Kabam support but know that is not within the forum rules.

I only did two... Well, I'm going to carry my team this weekend with my Grindor. I'm gonna take bludgeon, bumblebee, motor master, Megatron, mirage, arcee, Ironhide, AND shockwave out with my Grindor only. I mean, GRIND is in his name.

I only did two... Well, I'm going to carry my team this weekend with my Grindor. I'm gonna take bludgeon, bumblebee, motor master, Megatron, mirage, arcee, Ironhide, AND shockwave out with my Grindor only. I mean, GRIND is in his name.

I needed this humor. So do you think or expect to get the objective even though you only did 2 fights? Genuinely curious.
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    edited October 2019
    I feel like I have to reiterate @JIMMY_SAB ‘s question. What happens to players who complete 10 AM fights AFTER the compensation is rolled out? If we were to complete ten fights with Grindor in this coming AM, would we be eligible for the rewards? Even if we’ve completed a few, but not quite 10 that’s still time taken out of our AM where we could have been doing higher difficulties, all for nothing. Please let us know @Kabam Vydious
  • And if we did "some" grindor fights, how do we know how many were (not) "counted"?
  • BDunked2BDunked2 Posts: 58
    edited October 2019
    I'm confused... is there a "fix" coming or is it just compensation coming? We have yet to attempt the AM achievement so it would be interesting to know if we need to do our usual thing and lower AM difficulty to attempt it.
    edited October 2019
    BDunked2 wrote: »
    I'm confused... is there a "fix" coming or is it just compensation coming? We have yet to attempt the AM achievement so it would be interesting to know if we need to do our usual thing and lower AM difficulty to attempt it.

From what I’ve pieced together it’s a bit of both.

- A fix is coming that will properly register Grindor AM fights going forward.
    - The fix cannot be applied retroactively to players who have already completed fights toward the objective.
    - Compensation will be the “Complete All Monthly Objective” which is 37/37 but it’s unclear who will receive that. I interpret it as only the players who have done Grindor AM fights will qualify for it.

• What about the Rank 2 5* Grindor objective? I've read the whole thread but I'm still unclear on whether a fix is coming for that, or compensation only.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    BDunked2 wrote: »

From what I’ve pieced together it’s a bit of both.

- A fix is coming that will properly register Grindor AM fights going forward.
    - The fix cannot be applied retroactively to players who have already completed fights toward the objective.
    - Compensation will be the “Complete All Monthly Objective” which is 37/37 but it’s unclear who will receive that. I interpret it as only the players who have done Grindor AM fights will qualify for it.

In other words, attempt the AM achievement BEFORE the fix is out....
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited October 2019
    @Kabam Vydious

Can you clarify your post? This is how I'm understanding the fix.

A fix will be pushed out later to correct this bug moving forward.

For those that have Grindor at R2+ and/or those that attempted an AM Fight with Grindor, the game will manually push out the rewards for those objectives respectively. In addition, the All Monthly Objective reward will also be given.

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Nice! Free stuff
  • Voltron wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious

For those that have Grindor at R2+ and/or those that attempted an AM Fight with Grindor, the game will manually push out the rewards for those objectives respectively. In addition, the All Monthly Objective reward will also be given.

That is correct.
    Voltron wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious

That is correct.

Just to make sure that this is absolutely set in stone, the rewards will be given out to those that have 'attempted an AM fight with Grindor', not only to those who have won at least 10?
    iBK wrote: »

Just to make sure that this is absolutely set in stone, the rewards will be given out to those that have 'attempted an AM fight with Grindor', not only to those who have won at least 10?

Correct, if you attempted it and it didn't count: you will be rewarded regardless of ten fights.

Thanks for clearing that up. Do you have an ETA for the fix?
    Voltron wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious

That is correct.

thanks @Kabam Vydious !!
    giphy.gif
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited October 2019

Correct, if you attempted it and it didn't count: you will be rewarded regardless of ten fights.

The ETA is in his earlier post.

Kabam Vydious wrote: »
    Hey gang,

We have an update on this, and the fix that we hoped would fix this for everybody. Unfortunately, it's not possible for us to fix this objective for those that have completed it. What we'll be doing to compensate for this is to send all affected players the rewards for the objectives, regardless of whether or not you were able to complete it, as well as for the "Complete all Monthly Objectives" since this locks you out of that. You can expect this later this week, or early next week.

We know this isn't the cleanest solution, but is our best option to ensure that none of you miss out on rewards that you have earned.
  • My initial thought, Kabam has to dig through all AM data where Grindor was used. The update is even better. Nonetheless, liking the improved Grindor.
    Nightpath wrote: »

The ETA is in his earlier post.

Kabam Vydious wrote: »
    Hey gang,

I disagree with you here @Nightpath the ETA from @Kabam Vydious is for the compensation. The “fix” is about when will the AM fights start counting properly. That’s how I read the question from @Voltron at least.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    So it gets here whenever?
    edited October 2019

And to get the final objective granted, do we have to be affected by both two Grindor bugs? Our alliance didn't try the AM objective seeing people talking about the bug. @Kabam Vydious
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    So are yall able to see who is affected and only gifting us the rewards or is every getting them across the board? That would give them double rewards if they unlocked the achievements.

They couldn't get double rewards because you cannot rank a 5* Grindor to level 2 twice.
    That reward is for those who do it during the event. For me, I did it months ago, as Grindor was my 2nd 5* and first to dup.
    edited October 2019

And to get the final objective granted, do we have to be affected by both two Grindor bugs? Our alliance didn't try the AM objective seeing people talking about the bug. @Kabam Vydious

It’s confusing but I’m confident that you will NOT get the credit for “Completing All Monthly Objectives” aka the final one as you wrote unless you won at least 1 Grindor AM fight (before the fix which is also unclear as to when that will go in).

You have to separate the AM Objective from the Rank 2 one. A player can technically get final objective from Kabam but not have a 5* Grindor to rank 2. Kabam has to take this approach because the potential to reach the final goal is bugged hence the need to just grant it to affected players.

The key point that keeps being overlooked is that Kabam is fixing the AM fight bug so technically a player will have a chance to get it done except those that already started.
    edited October 2019
    @JIMMY_SAB But I didn't get the R2 reward. In that case, I can't finish all objectives either. I think if we separate the two, all players having an R2 Grindor and don't get the reward for the moment should be granted the final objective.
    @JIMMY_SAB But I didn't get the R2 reward. In that case, I can't finish all objectives either. I think if we separate the two, all players having an R2 Grindor and don't get the reward for the moment should be granted the final objective.

from my post to Vyd.. it's either or. If you had the (A) R2 bug, (B) 10 AM fight bug, or (C) both bugs.. you'll get the All Monthly objective