Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Please remove this feature

@Kabam Miike, @Kabam Vydious, or anyone from Kabam. See this Skorponok in the spotlight? See Motormaster and Hot Rod's health? fq276h0w2dg6.png They didn't lost their health from fighting. They lost their health from the game crashing during this fight. I tried doing this fight probably 10 times, and all it does is crash. Every time it crashes, it takes half of my bot's health; not because I'm chickening out of the fight, because of something that is beyond my control. This feature that takes half of the health is not fair to the players whose games just crash. PLEASE, try to do something about this! It does this when it crashes in AM fights as well. I'm glad it was removed off of story missions, but please, remove it from everything!

Comments

• At least that motormaster does large damage with that amount of health.
  • SkywarpSkywarp Posts: 13
    At least that motormaster does large damage with that amount of health.
    Well he's not duped, so no melee buffs.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    At least that motormaster does large damage with that amount of health.

Actually, technically not. It appears his Motormaster isn't awakened yet.
  • SkywarpSkywarp Posts: 13
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Actually, technically not. It appears his Motormaster isn't awakened yet.
    Yeah, waiting for an awakening gem.

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Poor motormoisture
  • I run across something similar, very rarely. I am fighting some bot, doing and taking damage, and then the game crashes or something, and I come back, and my health is still gone, but the bot I was fighting is back to 100%. I just slog through, but it is annoying.
  • Yes, but how do you weed out players intentionally backing out of fights by force crashing their game?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    BDunked2 wrote: »
    Yes, but how do you weed out players intentionally backing out of fights by force crashing their game?

I feel like it affects more players that have the crash than players trying to get one over on the fight.
    Either way....who cares if you screw up a fight and back out of it? How often do you think that would happen?
    There has to be a way to distinguish a game crash from an intentional power off...idk..maybe not..I'm not too familiar with the inner workings of coding.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    BDunked2 wrote: »
    Yes, but how do you weed out players intentionally backing out of fights by force crashing their game?

I feel like it affects more players that have the crash than players trying to get one over on the fight.
    Either way....who cares if you screw up a fight and back out of it? How often do you think that would happen?
    There has to be a way to distinguish a game crash from an intentional power off...idk..maybe not..I'm not too familiar with the inner workings of coding.

This would happen way too much and create an all new problem. Teams would be taking advantage of it the first week and start running higher AMs etc. the feature how it runs now is the best solution to avoid allies taking advantage if it, while not too badly punishing an actual crash. Sucks that it is happening to the OP so much but it could be worse, your bot could be dead after one crash.
  • We've addressed this on a few different occasions. I commented on it most recently here.
This discussion has been closed.