Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

All too easy

4l3rw7cmh4k5.jpg
smmngxlbkzdp.jpg
Galvis easily crushed the master spotlight, I found little to no challenge with my top bots, even though the mod matchups were difficult. My top bots just overpower master and they're not even rank 5, you know the drill kabam, new challenges... that are challenging!

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    This month is meant to chill.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Have you done ROTK yet?
  • Kitten wrote: »
    4l3rw7cmh4k5.jpg
    smmngxlbkzdp.jpg
    Galvis easily crushed the master spotlight, I found little to no challenge with my top bots, even though the mod matchups were difficult. My top bots just overpower master and they're not even rank 5, you know the drill kabam, new challenges... that are challenging!

To me it was like hell.. Cheetor and Bee was really hard to me.. I burned all of my revives and repairs on Bee at the first time so I think it depends on the bots... (and of course skill.. but I did the last master spotlights relatively easily but this one was tough to me.. and my skills aren't get worse.. I hope :D )
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Have you done ROTK yet?

😅
  • HZEROHZERO Posts: 52
    I think there is a confusion here, ROTK is not difficult is boring, the modules of the bots there are not very complicated, if they had less life (200k maximum) would be extremely simple battles. For me ROTK had only 2 fights, versus Waspaneitor and versus Blaster for its modules of increased firing speed. The rest of the fights was simple, especially those of Rinox, Prowl, Shockwave and Kickback, a joke fights
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    HZERO wrote: »
    I think there is a confusion here, ROTK is not difficult is boring, the modules of the bots there are not very complicated, if they had less life (200k maximum) would be extremely simple battles. For me ROTK had only 2 fights, versus Waspaneitor and versus Blaster for its modules of increased firing speed. The rest of the fights was simple, especially those of Rinox, Prowl, Shockwave and Kickback, a joke fights

Prowl and “joke” don’t belong in 1 sentence, but Waspinator does
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Are you sure your 5s 11k Galvatron is not r5
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Mutantdoc wrote: »

With class advantage, synergies and relics, it would be closer to 15k if it was r5.

It's probably a fully forged r4
    Manthro wrote: »
    Mutantdoc wrote: »

With class advantage, synergies and relics, it would be closer to 15k if it was r5.

It's probably a fully forged r4

He is correct. He WOULD be R5 if t4 basic wasnt so hard to find 😬
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200

I'd like to know who you used against Prowl to make him seem like a joke. He completely demolished my entire team after I practically blazed through everyone before him without suffering a single KO.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    iBK wrote: »

I'd like to know who you used against Prowl to make him seem like a joke. He completely demolished my entire team after I practically blazed through everyone before him without suffering a single KO.

Scorponok is best vs Prowl. Gives you an easy out vs S2.

KB also good, you just need to keep power drain active all the time.

Megatronus for obvious reasons.

Starscream if paired with JF.

Class disadvantage using Shockwave or Rhinox has potential.

Grindor may now be an excellent choice.

Jazz.

Jazz.

• HZEROHZERO Posts: 52

Manthro already answered you. Scorponok With it you can easily pass the Prowl and Kickback fights, apart accumulating poison charges, its basic damage is increased to end with brutal damage by consuming the 10 charges on the opponent.

I thought it was clear by my avatar, but if not better I clarify. I use a beast team: Primal, Scorponok, Cheetor, Waspaneitor and Dinobot (beast lover)😍
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200

Scorponok is best vs Prowl. Gives you an easy out vs S2.

KB also good, you just need to keep power drain active all the time.

Megatronus for obvious reasons.

Starscream if paired with JF.

Class disadvantage using Shockwave or Rhinox has potential.

Grindor may now be an excellent choice.

Jazz.

Tried Shockwave and Tronus. Failed miserably. Prowl is just stubborn as hell and refuses to use his special one, and I can't keep dodging while backed into a corner forever. I normally try to tank the first hit of his SP2 and dodge the second but he keeps catching me the millisecond after I dodge or sidestep.
  • t9z004nko53f.png

Rank 5 Galvatron vs Bumbelbee
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    It easily for 5* 4/5 bots but not for any bots lower
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    I stopped watching inqosly YouTube videos. Because beating master with 4* is easy.

Someone should post beating master with 3*
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    小龙女 wrote: »
    I stopped watching inqosly YouTube videos. Because beating master with 4* is easy.

Someone should post beating master with 3*

Arn Ze Barn used to make few highlights on it