Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Monthly Objective Issues [Oct] [Merged Threads]

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited October 2019
    @JIMMY_SAB But I didn't get the R2 reward. In that case, I can't finish all objectives either. I think if we separate the two, all players having an R2 Grindor and don't get the reward for the moment should be granted the final objective.

No one got the R2 Objective reward. That one is being fixed.

Separately, the AM bug is also being fixed. Only those players who completed at least 1 winning fight will get the All Complete Objective because the fix for this cannot be applied to those players who have done a fight.

@Voltron While I hope you are right, I do not interpret Vyd’s response as either or will qualify for the All Complete Objective. At no point does Vyd say the R2 bug qualifies for All Complete. He says “correct” to your multi-faceted statement which is technically accurate. Reread what you wrote, what Vyd said, and what you followed up with — it’s vague at best. You mention that rewards for each of the respective bugs will be granted. That is true. However the problem where the fixes cannot apply to certain players is only true for the AM fights bug.

I’m not trying to debate you both btw. Just telling you how I view the comments being made. To that end, I’ll just ask the remaining question.

@Kabam Vydious if a player did NOT complete any Grindor AM fights but is experiencing the Rank 2 Grindor bug, would they qualify for the compensation of having the “Complete All Monthly Objectives” award?
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    I'm not sure how my question to Vyd can be vague. I used "And/Or" for a reason; three scenarios. I also said "attempted a fight with Grindor" because I knew that we were unsure if you needed a win in the bucket to count. It could very well be that Vyd skim-read my question and answered correct. I do that all the time.
  • Just a question guys - has anyone bought/popped a 3-5* Grindor yet and if so, did it count the monthly objective for getting him?
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited October 2019
    Just a question guys - has anyone bought/popped a 3-5* Grindor yet and if so, did it count the monthly objective for getting him?

I bought yesterday evening a 5 star and yes I get the objective so I can confirm it
  • Hey gang,

We have an update on this, and the fix that we hoped would fix this for everybody. Unfortunately, it's not possible for us to fix this objective for those that have completed it. What we'll be doing to compensate for this is to send all affected players the rewards for the objectives, regardless of whether or not you were able to complete it, as well as for the "Complete all Monthly Objectives" since this locks you out of that. You can expect this later this week, or early next week.

We know this isn't the cleanest solution, but is our best option to ensure that none of you miss out on rewards that you have earned.

Will this compensation be given to everyone including those that haven’t attempted at completing the objectives or is it exclusive only for the affected players?
    edited October 2019
    Voltron wrote: »
    I'm not sure how my question to Vyd can be vague. I used "And/Or" for a reason; three scenarios. I also said "attempted a fight with Grindor" because I knew that we were unsure if you needed a win in the bucket to count. It could very well be that Vyd skim-read my question and answered correct. I do that all the time.

Sorry, didn’t mean to suggest your question was vague — it’s the series of comments that follow that lead to a vague outcome. You mentioned multiple items and you get a single response. You then press further because Vyd just saying “correct” didn’t answer each aspect of your original comments. Then the next post is specific to the AM fights. Ultimately it leads to this sense that both bugs will qualify a player to receive the All Complete Objective compensation when in fact that was never said.

Yeah, this stinks we have parse to every word but I know from experience how verbiage from a moderator can be misleading.

I’ll say this much. You think Kabam is going to give out both a 5* Generic Awakening and 10k 5* bot shards to EVERYONE (minus a small percentage of players that didn’t experience the bug)?
    Just a question guys - has anyone bought/popped a 3-5* Grindor yet and if so, did it count the monthly objective for getting him?

I’ve popped both a 3* and 4* — both counted towards the Monthly Objectives.
  • rjorjo Posts: 10
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Oh. My. Gosh. Why is everyone starting a million new threads about this? Search the forum before starting a new thread!

This is a known issue. A lot of people are experiencing it.

They're talking about it, and other issues, here:
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9185/alliance-wins-objective-broken

I'm sorry, i know I'm not the only one having the issue, and i didn't search for the same issue first.

My bad.
  • rjorjo Posts: 10
    By the way, i, with 17 other team mates in my alliance, still playing this game, and whole lot more.
    Basically, we love the game. So please Kabam, pimp the game...
    zm613gctq1cp.jpg
  • Hey Guys

I'm a little confused wiht all the discusions here.

Bug A --> Grindor R2
    Bug B --> Grindor 10 AM Fights

Let me resume if I understand it correctily:
    Every commander that had one of both (or both) Bugs will get the highest Objective (36th) rewarded. Of course also the rewards for those objective.

Is that correct?

So if that is correct, this cases are also confirmed. Right?

Case 1:
    Befor the Bugfix of Grindor R2 objective, I had my Grindor on R2:
    --> I'll get the 36th Reward and the Objective R2 reward.

Case 2:
    I had one AM fight with Grindor and won it, which wasn't count on the objective:
    --> I'll get the 36th Reward and the Objective 10 AM Fights reward.

Case 3:
    I need the objective R2 and/or 10 AM fights to reach the 30th Objective:
    --> I'll not reach it, because the objectives will be rewarded but not counted as successful for the 30th objective.

Am I correct with my view of the announcement from @Kabam Vydious ?
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Sorry, didn’t mean to suggest your question was vague — it’s the series of comments that follow that lead to a vague outcome. You mentioned multiple items and you get a single response. You then press further because Vyd just saying “correct” didn’t answer each aspect of your original comments. Then the next post is specific to the AM fights. Ultimately it leads to this sense that both bugs will qualify a player to receive the All Complete Objective compensation when in fact that was never said.

Yeah, this stinks we have parse to every word but I know from experience how verbiage from a moderator can be misleading.

I’ll say this much. You think Kabam is going to give out both a 5* Generic Awakening and 10k 5* bot shards to EVERYONE (minus a small percentage of players that didn’t experience the bug)?

No, not everyone - just the players that experienced the R2 OR AM glitch.
    BDunked2 wrote: »
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

I didn’t say everyone. I said minus a small percentage of players who did NOT experience one of the bugs. Find me someone in the game who got credit for R2 Grindor 5* — please @BDunked2
    Thank you @Shinokaizoku for laying out the cases. I believe case # 3 will NOT qualify for the Complete All Monthly Objective compensation. That’s where we need the most clarification.

I guess we’ll learn more today once AM begins in 5 hrs.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    BDunked2 wrote: »

I didn’t say everyone. I said minus a small percentage of players who did NOT experience one of the bugs. Find me someone in the game who got credit for R2 Grindor 5* — please @BDunked2

I think you've confused yourself on the matter.
  • YksellYksell Posts: 9
    good morning, I had both problems:
    Bug A --> Grindor R2
    Bug B --> Grindor 10 AM Fights
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Thank you @Shinokaizoku for laying out the cases. I believe case # 3 will NOT qualify for the Complete All Monthly Objective compensation. That’s where we need the most clarification.

They pushed a forced update for AM fights. And there is no bug fix for R2, so case 1 is invalid.
  • BDunked2BDunked2 Posts: 58
    edited October 2019

They pushed a forced update for AM fights. And there is no bug fix for R2, so case 1 is invalid.

If they can't fix R2 glitch then I assume everyone that has an R2 5* Grindor will get the "Complete All Monthly Objective" compensation?
  • They pushed a forced update for AM fights. And there is no bug fix for R2, so case 1 is invalid.

My post is based on this Post from @Kabam Vydious :
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/99347/#Comment_99347

So I think Case 1 is clear, that will be rewarded to everyone who have the Bug. Why do you think it is invalid? @KillMasterC

The other question ist, if the case number 2 will be handled in the same way. Thats why I wrote them down.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

no worries! I totally get it. You're right that we have the go through this process of making everything a Mod typed extremely clear due to past confusions. TBH, even I'm not 100% sure but I'm just going to have faith for general reading logic (and to not dive deeper)..but..but.. I'm not going to surprised if it ended up something different and I'll total owe up to being wrong.

I think anyone that experienced one of the 3 scenarios will get the reward and the sig program. Based on Vyd Fix response, I think the R2 Grindor bug is not a push bug. What I mean by push, is the reward push that the game gives out to players already having the BOTM at R2 a couple days into the new month. I think this Grindor R2 bug is a different and even if they did that reward push, it still won't activate the Grindor R2 objective...otherwise it would have worked with Crab claw and Hot Rod.

I think anyone that experienced one of the 3 scenarios will get the reward and the sig program. Based on Vyd Fix response, I think the R2 Grindor bug is not a push bug. What I mean by push, is the reward push that the game gives out to players already having the BOTM at R2 a couple days into the new month. I think this Grindor R2 bug is a different and even if they did that reward push, it still won't activate the Grindor R2 objective...otherwise it would have worked with Crab claw and Hot Rod.

That’s virtually the entire player base. I hope you’re right man.
  • Sydney2Sydney2 Posts: 68
    I also had both the R2 and AM fight bugs.
    edited October 2019
    Vyd said everyone with a R2+ Grindor will be granted the obj, but I think he missed some clarification: he should say everyone with a R2+ Grindor who didn't see the obj completed automatically (in other words affected by the bug). Because some of my friends had this one done.

When it comes to the recent update, I'm sure they fixed only the AM fight bug. So all those who didn't attempted it before the fix can still finish this obj.

Same can't be said for the R2 bug. All affected players will never see this obj done. It will remain unchecked to the end of the month. The reward for this obj will be sent through mail. Since the 36 obj is also afftected, it will be granted too.
    Vyd said everyone with a R2+ Grindor will be granted the obj, but I think he missed some clarification: he should say everyone with a R2+ Grindor who didn't see the obj completed automatically (in other words affected by the bug). Because some of my friends had this one done.

When it comes to the recent update, I'm sure they fixed only the AM fight bug. So all those who didn't attempted it before the fix can still finish this obj.

Same can't be said for the R2 bug. All affected players will never see this obj done. It will remain unchecked to the end of the month. The reward for this obj will be sent through mail. Since the 36 obj is also afftected, it will be granted too.

I hope you are right @KillMasterC — I’ve read Vyd’s comments several times and still don’t see where he mentions the R2 objective but whatever. Time to look ahead.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited October 2019
    Me and my brother decided to try it...surprisingly we didn't get the objectives

km5pfsb8oo7r.jpg
    95s395hz822c.jpg
    sxzab7oytzdj.jpg
    7jspb4ixo7a5.jpg

• iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Just did a fight with Grindor. No progress towards objective.
  • Sydney2Sydney2 Posts: 68
    Also won AM fight with Grindor, no progress.
    iBK wrote: »
    Just did a fight with Grindor. No progress towards objective.

Same here. Am fight isn't fixed apparently.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    I had noticed that on an android device the am objective is working with a 4* grindor, just tried it on ios with 4* grindor and no credit towards the am objective, this seems to be a ios issue somehow
    I am on Android. Buggy with a 5*.
  • I am on Android. Buggy with a 5*.

Me too