Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Idea: Customize Your Own Bot

This is an noble idea. Creating our own Autobot or Decepticon! Imagine creating your very own bot in the game. You can even edit it whenever, changing the head, body, arms, legs, star rank, vehicle mode, special attacks, attacks, class etc. This will be like Fall Of Cybertron. Plus you can even scan a photo of your favorite bot from your favorite TV Show, Video Game, Movie, or even a drawing of your own bot! It'll be the make this game more epic than ever before!!!https://youtu.be/1OQmorPgItQ

Comments

• I wish. This isn’t very likely to happen. A very good suggestion though.
  • Ok, I think It's a very bad idea.. sorry :)
  • I would very much like this...but you'd have to be able to have only 1 bot that's customizable...or 1 of each class
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    I just get images of Autobot Spike...
  • SkBirdman wrote: »
    I just get images of Autobot Spike...

Lol. See the bot suggestion thread.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    That's kinda how Windblade came to life. She was a fan created character.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited October 2019
    Technically Windblade is a fan-voted character. Those were options which have been given out, not every finger and leg.
  • Is the OP asking for Autobot X?

I'm sorry don't see this happening, but one can always buy 51% of Kabam stocks and then you can maybe ask for it.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    Is the OP asking for Autobot X?

I'm sorry don't see this happening, but one can always buy 51% of Kabam stocks and then you can maybe ask for it.

If I have 51% of Kabam stock, I would demand the team to create a transformer for just my account and nobody else. It will own everything and Everyone. All u can do is to drool over it
  • 小龙女 wrote: »
    Is the OP asking for Autobot X?

If I have 51% of Kabam stock, I would demand the team to create a transformer for just my account and nobody else. It will own everything and Everyone. All u can do is to drool over it
    Not so much drool over it as “hate you indefinitely”
  • I know how about you can make 4 bots like Transformers Fall Of Cybertron
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited October 2019
    Would it be cool if Kabam started polls for what bots they should add from either of the 3 continuities they use?

So like for instance ;
    Warpath (G1)
    Lockdown (AoE/Bayformers)
    Megatron (BW)

Then 1 of them get added next month and so on until we have EVERYONE!!
  • I would love this!
    It would be so fun to be able to even create our own ability sets, then enter a practice mode so we could see how the bot would play out, then we could go back and tweak it around.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    If this was implemented, all I see are bugs.

Bugs everywhere.