Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Windblade against Power Flow

Hi guys
Windblade SP1 description says that << If the opponent has an active Power Gain effect or would activate one while Shocked, Power Failure will activate, Neutralizing and instant 90% attack will be inflicted as instant Shock Damage.>>

It works greatly in raids against Robot Resource, but I see it does nothing against bots with Power Flow buff in Spotlight Mission (see for example agains KB in 2.2 or a path in 3.1)

Please experts can you help me to understand if it is a bug, or maybe is because of the subtle difference between <Power Gain> and <Power Flow>

Thank you:-)
Tagged:

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Just as u said. Flow isn't Gain.
    Power flow is in fact an increase in power rate.
  • What a pity... it may make this bot even better

thanks
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Power Flow is a strange mod. Not even bots with Power Rate Reduction like Megatron or Motormaster seem effective against that mod.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I'd prefer it if it actually did nulify all forms of power rate/flow increase like how kickback can eat them all
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited October 2019
    If power flow can be nullified/consumed or something like that... then that line will be as easy as the modless one.. just need a heavy or a ranged projectile...

...and after it everybody complaining again that the spotlight is too easy....

Do you want tactical and harder spotlight, or an easy one? decide....
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    If power flow can be nullified/consumed or something like that... then that line will be as easy as the modless one.. just need a heavy or a ranged projectile...

...and after it everybody complaining again that the spotlight is too easy....

Do you want tactical and harder spotlight, or an easy one? decide....

In fact it comes back several seconds after consumed. Kickback can't keep it in check either.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Power lock (JF, Rhinox, etc.) or stacking a large number of power drain debuffs (KB S2, Shockwave) is the only thing that keeps power flow in check.