Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission lower tier - auto complete

I maybe misread. Is this feature present in the game right now? Or it was just suggestion?

Comments

• It's a suggestion
  • A suggestion. I get the point, you finish a higher level, it is assumed you will finish lower level. From another view, it is laziness and a waste of mission energy.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    It was only someone's suggestion. For those who want to play the game without playing the game. ;)
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    It’s like when a basketball team is up 128 - 64 and the coach puts in the bench warmers with a minute left in the fourth quarter.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    Damn sick of exploring...
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Nightpath wrote: »
    It was only someone's suggestion. For those who want to play the game without playing the game. ;)
    That's me:)
    I'd be absolutely happy with as little mindless grinding as possible. If I finish Master I want the game to assume I can finish the ones that are easier, especially if I'm running bots that can take my opponent down with a single non crit ranged shot.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I like the idea of making it so that once a month if you complete chapter one of Legends of Cybertron it automatically auto completes easy, medium, and hard Spotlight for you.
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited October 2019
    Synthwave wrote: »
    I like the idea of making it so that once a month if you complete chapter one of Legends of Cybertron it automatically auto completes easy, medium, and hard Spotlight for you.

So the top 50 player can save time, the others must burn their energon on RoK to save time for spotlight?

I don't think that so many players have the proper bots at high enough rank/sig lvl or just enough skill to complete RoK without energon.. And what if someone struggling to complete RoK but can rush trough master spotlight in the first day?
    I know you and some other players can do it easily, but maybe need to find another way.

I dont know..like just give chance to complete one map if you completed higher difficulties. The chance increasing with your team rating and when you try easier maps and difficulties (never gets 100% chance) And maybe need the full energy amount... or something like this..

For example: If you explored master spotlight you can use auto complete on any other chapter. You have a 40k rating team so you have a 90% chance to complete the entire easy and medium first two chapter entirely, medium last chapter just 80%, hard diff 70% , Expert 60% or something like that.. lower team rating means lower chances to success.

And the really lazy players just gambling to complete easier difficulties, others are autofight as usual instead of burn all energy on one button... Masochists are playing through manually 😄
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    So I've heard many of you want:
    - more challenging content?
    - less grinding time, even at the cost of burning energon?
    - combiners?!?

I'm going to kill all those birds with one stone by introducing "SM combiner"!

With this new feature, you can select a difficulty, let's say master, and combine it with all lower difficulties to finish them in one go. And by combining, we have these things combined:
    - chapters, of course, so you need one run to finish them all
    - rewards (complete chapter 1 of the combined SM will get you all the rewards for five difficulties)
    - energy per node (5 difficulties amount to 1+1+2+3+3 = 10 per node
    - enemy PI and mod. This last one is where you get some challenge. Not only the prime boost mods will sum up: Two power flow mods from expert and master will grant a 300% power rate. When two power charge mods combine, it will require only 4 hits to gain a lot of power, etc, etc.

• iBKiBK Posts: 200
    - combiners?!?

With this new feature, you can select a difficulty, let's say master, and combine it with all lower difficulties to finish them in one go. And by combining, we have these things combined:
    - rewards (complete chapter 1 of the combined SM will get you all the rewards for five difficulties)
    - enemy PI and mod. This last one is where you get some challenge. Not only the prime boost mods will sum up: Two power flow mods from expert and master will grant a 300% power rate. When two power charge mods combine, it will require only 4 hits to gain a lot of power, etc, etc.
    Pass. If it’s going to cost me 10 energy per node I may as well autofight the easier chapters and not risk losing at final boss cheetor with 300% power flow and 2x pyromania and whatever godforsaken mods he also has

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    iBK wrote: »
    - combiners?!?

Pass. If it’s going to cost me 10 energy per node I may as well autofight the easier chapters and not risk losing at final boss cheetor with 300% power flow and 2x pyromania and whatever godforsaken mods he also has

But then you can combine only easy to expert, 7 per node. It's the player's choice.
  • MirageMirage Posts: 33
    edited October 2019
    Cancel the easy spotlight and increase the medium energy per node to 2.
    The new player need to explore more in the story mode enough to be able to play spotlight.
    They can play medium spotlight and it is really their challenge which is fun.
  • I like your idea @KillMasterC

I would probably combine only easy to hard, as I don't mind playing expert and am not a ninja.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    I like your idea @KillMasterC

I would probably combine only easy to hard, as I don't mind playing expert and am not a ninja.

This would be a good compromise. Roll easy and medium into hard, combine the energy requirement, bot stats, etc. Not looking for a challenge, just consolidating the effort into 1 mission, for those that desire it.