Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

IMPOSSIBLE T3 ALPHA

RATHSMARKTRATHSMARKT Posts: 1
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
So I played for 2 years consistently spending hours on this game... and I can’t advance past level 60 but the real pain is that I can’t get even my first T3 Alpha spark to advance my 5* bots
Why is the T3 Alpha still so hard to obtain at this point?!?

Comments

• MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    You need to work on exploring master completely. I had to spend energon to do it the first few months. You have to sacrifice to get those. Then you will realise that the problem is not T3A but actually T4B
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    You need to work on exploring master completely. I had to spend energon to do it the first few months. You have to sacrifice to get those. Then you will realise that the problem is not T3A but actually T4B

Yeah I'm always finding I've gotten more alpha based sparks compared to the basics (which is kinda backwards inky opinion) with the exception of T2 alpha
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Mutantdoc wrote: »

Yeah I'm always finding I've gotten more alpha based sparks compared to the basics (which is kinda backwards inky opinion) with the exception of T2 alpha
    I mean I can’t say that I’ve found more T3 Alpha than T3 Basic, I get too much T3B

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Master spotlight is the most reliable way. Spend the energon and watch iNightskies videos. He makes it.look easy but also gives insightful ways of dealing with some mods. I've learned alot about how to move and what to consider when fighting Master...but it's worth it. If you fully explore Master you should have nearly enough to take that 5* to 4/40, if not all of it...(I haven't added up t4b)
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Yeah once you can explore master each month it guarantees a t3A. Exploring both expert and master will give you about 3 T4B. Then you should work on r5 your best 5s bot to help you fully explore without energon use.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Nothing is impossible. The easiest way to get t3a is grinding alpha bounty arena.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    I’ve picked up 3 T3A Sparks thanks to the Alpha Spark arenas that show up every two weeks on Monday/Tuesday. That is your best opportunity to accumulate enough T3A shards to get a full Spark.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I just pick up the one from master it's really easy but I dont play arena lol
  • DreamBlissDreamBliss Posts: 107
    edited October 2019
    So I do the arenas and fully explore through hard. Been playing a year, and I have 7,000 T3 Alpha Spark Shards. I see for this month that if you fully explore the Master Special Mission you will be given 1 T3 Alpha Spark. I would try for that, but also when the usual 24-hour alpha arenas come around, dedicate the whole day to playing them. Play through once in the morning, every bot you got. Get to 400,000 if you can. Then rest for 3-4 hours, until your bots are recharged, and take it to 1,000,0000 if you can. Another 3-4 hour recharge, and do one final push at night, 1,500,000+. The higher you place, the more shards you will get.