Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Monthly Objective Issues [Oct] [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Sydney2Sydney2 Posts: 68
    My Grindor win today was with my 4*, my wins from last week were with my 5*. I have 0 progress towards the achievement.
  • It's not going to count for those of you that hadn't had it working prior. The fix is for those that login and start playing after it was implemented. Those of you not getting credited towards fight will be compensated as per my message here.
  • Same for me, still no victory credited
  • I am using a Samsung Galaxy Note10+ and it doesn't work
  • Bought a 5* grindor-updated to level 2 and made the alliance missions...but got no rewards for any of this.

Please fix
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Did an am fight with him, got no rewards
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    It's not going to count for those of you that hadn't had it working prior. The fix is for those that login and start playing after it was implemented. Those of you not getting credited towards fight will be compensated as per my message here.

When was it implemented? I just logged in about 5 mins ago and the grindor fights are still not counted.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Why is everyone saying they can’t get the Grindor objectives? Kabam already said they couldn’t fix the crash, all we can do is wait for the compensation lol
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Why is everyone saying they can’t get the Grindor objectives? Kabam already said they couldn’t fix the crash, all we can do is wait for the compensation lol

Because in Vyd's latest post he restated that some fix has been implemented and was supposed to fix the problem. Yet it doesn't.
  • Sydney2Sydney2 Posts: 68
    edited October 2019
    My take on the AM bug is this: 1) if you attempted it before the fix, you CAN'T complete it at all and therefore will get the 2 rewards in an in-game message from Kabam; 2) If you waited to try it, the fix is in place and it will now start counting your wins and you CAN complete the achievement, so no in-game message rewards.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Sydney2 wrote: »
    My take on the AM bug is this: 1) if you attempted it before the fix, you CAN'T complete it at all and therefore will get the 2 rewards in an in-game message from Kabam; 2) If you waited to try it, the fix is in place and it will now start counting your wins and you CAN complete the achievement, so no in-game message rewards.

I agree with this. However, the fix does not appear to be working — at least not in the way a player would expect. For example, I know players who did AM fights last week, it didn’t work and still doesn’t work. That is expected based on what Kabam has said. Similarly, players who did not do any fights until this week are still experiencing the bug. For that scenario, it’s not clear if that player will also qualify for the Complete All Objective.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Sydney2 wrote: »

I agree with this. However, the fix does not appear to be working — at least not in the way a player would expect. For example, I know players who did AM fights last week, it didn’t work and still doesn’t work. That is expected based on what Kabam has said. Similarly, players who did not do any fights until this week are still experiencing the bug. For that scenario, it’s not clear if that player will also qualify for the Complete All Objective.

This whole scenario is weird. It almost sounds like there is no fix allowing AM Grindor fights to register, and in order to get compensated, you must attempt 1 AM fight with Grindor. I understand Kabam's position, not wanting to give out a 5* and generic awakening willy-nilly, but at a minimum, we deserve to be given a clear path to getting the compensation.
  • are the ingame names needed for the compensation?
  • Grindor fight still not counted..

Account: BonesetterHUN86

Device: Galaxy S8 with Android 9
  • dndelidndeli Posts: 2
    Didn’t realize there was an issue with the Grindor objective, my alliance just tried it during this week’s am round, some got it counted, others didn’t. It’s strange though, 1 member has 2 accts, same device, it counted on 1 acct, didn’t work on the other account
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited October 2019
    Can a mod please elaborate as to how the game team will handle Monthly Objectives for completing 25 and 30 objectives respectively? With 2 Objectives off the table due to bugs (AM Grindor and R2 Grindor),it does make the 25 and 30 threshold more difficult.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven

6i26bntfxmjf.jpeg
  • Hey all,

We've just pushed a fix for this. Unfortunately, you won't see the fix until tomorrow.

Hey Miike I have yet to see a fix for this on my account this is not the only achievement that I have an issue with
    I haven’t received achievements for the listed achievements
    Receiving a 5* gindor
    Rank2 a 5* gindor
    Am Fight wins with a Gindor
    Receiving a 3* gindor
    Receiving a 4* gindor

• MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    I just got a 5s Grindor and R2 him straight away. I got the 5s Grindor achievement but not the ranking up achievement. Still not fixed yet?
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    @Kabam Vydious Any update on this fix?
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Hey all,

We've just pushed a fix for this. Unfortunately, you won't see the fix until tomorrow.

Hey Miike I have yet to see a fix for this on my account this is not the only achievement that I have an issue with
    I haven’t received achievements for the listed achievements
    Receiving a 5* gindor
    Rank2 a 5* gindor
    Am Fight wins with a Gindor
    Receiving a 3* gindor
    Receiving a 4* gindor

Yeah, I finally did an AM yesterday with a 5* R2 Grindor. Definitely did 10 AM fights... Neither objective has been awarded to me yet. Still waiting.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    R2 grindor and no rewards
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    grindor combat unresolved alliance mission
    grindor rank 2 unresolved
    count: mrsmith stefano
  • As I stated, they aren't going to show as counting for the vast majority of you. This is why compensation is going to be sent out to you and those experiencing issues. The fix that was made was done for players who hadn't logged in prior to it being broken. Those of you that logged in before the fix won't see any changes to the objectives but will be counted in the compensation.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited October 2019
    As I stated, they aren't going to show as counting for the vast majority of you. This is why compensation is going to be sent out to you and those experiencing issues. The fix that was made was done for players who hadn't logged in prior to it being broken. Those of you that logged in before the fix won't see any changes to the objectives but will be counted in the compensation.

Wait and see it is, thanks @Kabam Vydious
  • As I stated, they aren't going to show as counting for the vast majority of you. This is why compensation is going to be sent out to you and those experiencing issues. The fix that was made was done for players who hadn't logged in prior to it being broken. Those of you that logged in before the fix won't see any changes to the objectives but will be counted in the compensation.

Excellent...here's 2 accounts that didn't get the objectives rewards
    pgit6yoycwc4.jpg
    udnxbhc44hap.jpg
    (Me and my brother)
  • And uhh...when can we expect the compensation?