Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Remove health penalty from AM

Last few AM's there was no problems with constantly crashing game. I start fight, game crashes and after rejoin nothing is changed. But today after "regular" crash on AM, I found my Drift with half life.
U did nothing with crashes but you brought back penalties. I don't want to spend items/energon/money cuz of your faults.
Game crashes - is the thing that you should be focused on.
Pls, make it stable or remove penalties until you fix it.

Thanks in advance.
Tagged:

Comments

• Mark174Mark174 Posts: 41
    iPhone 6
    iOS - 10.3.3
    Game version - 2.1.3
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    This was talked about before, you don't suffer a penalty if the game crashes pre-fight screens, but if it crashes during the fight even during the bot intros, the game will deduct HP, if you feel that your gonna crash allot in AM, just force close the game before every fight node. I know it sounds dumb but it helps.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Geez, 3 minutes for a fight is unfair for a game that freezes that often.
  • Mark174Mark174 Posts: 41
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    if you feel that your gonna crash allot in AM, just force close the game before every fight node. I know it sounds dumb but it helps.

Best game tactics ever.
    But one thing you missed - game can crashes in the first fight. Rare, but it can.
    So what now?

• Hey gang!

Just wanted to drop in and let you know that we're aware of players still having issues with their game crashing and causing things like this. We are working extremely hard to get these problems resolved, but it does take time and won't be resolved in the short time many expect.

I'm sorry that the health reduction causes such frustrations, but that feature is set in place due to many in the past having abused the close out and reopening of a fight. We know this isn't the most elegant of solutions, but it is necessary for ensuring the game is played fairly by all.

Rest assured, we are continuing to work very diligently to get these issues fixed, and do apologize that this is continuously a problem for you. And because we have addressed this in the past multiple times in many threads, we're going to close this one down.
This discussion has been closed.