I did not receive grindor rewards

Good afternoon , i know about the rewards you gave because the monthly Challenge of grindor were bugged , my friends received , but i don't, can someone Help me?

Comments

  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,964
    Which do you mean? The standard monthly achievements one or the one Kabam gave out? If it’s the Kabam one, there’s a chance you started the monthly achievements after they fixed the issue. They may have only given those to players who were doing the monthlies while there was still an issue.
  • Hey @MAGRELOIDE -

    Did you try using Grindor or were you just aware of the issue that was happening?
  • @Kabam Vydious

    I have my grindor on rank 4 , and i Just used him in this master a week ago , but o never had used him on AM , and i have his achievement for rank 2 completed here , i Just noticed i haven't received the rewards
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,964
    MAGRELOIDE wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious

    I have my grindor on rank 4 , and i Just used him in this master a week ago , but o never had used him on AM , and i have his achievement for rank 2 completed here , i Just noticed i haven't received the rewards

    In that case: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9185/monthly-objective-issues-oct-merged-threads
  • @Darm0k i saw , only who try to fight with him on AM , but two of my friends don't have used grindor on AM , and they get the reward
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 639
    MAGRELOIDE wrote: »
    @Darm0k i saw , only who try to fight with him on AM , but two of my friends don't have used grindor on AM , and they get the reward

    Did you login at all during the period of 10/3 and 10/10? If so, did you win any Grindor fights in AM (regardless of counter working)? @MAGRELOIDE
  • I stay one week without play this game , and i don't fight with grindor in AM
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 639
    MAGRELOIDE wrote: »
    I stay one week without play this game , and i don't fight with grindor in AM

    That’s probably why then. The fix worked for players who did not log in after 10/3 but sometime before 10/10 so technically you can still do the AM fights.
  • Hey @MAGRELOIDE -

    Did you try using Grindor or were you just aware of the issue that was happening?

    Well i don't fight with him in AM and i don't tried to , but that's the question. Some people don't make grindor's AM fight and they received , why i not received the rewards?
  • Hey @MAGRELOIDE -

    Did you try using Grindor or were you just aware of the issue that was happening?

    pyn48fyrcufd.png
  • MAGRELOIDEMAGRELOIDE Posts: 14
    edited October 16
    .
  • BDunked2BDunked2 Posts: 14
    You got the rank 2 achievement ticked off? If so, surely you wouldn't qualify for double rewards.

    Has your friends got the rank 2 achievement ticked off?
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 525
    @MAGRELOIDE can you screenshot your in game mail and upload here?
  • DonApis wrote: »
    @MAGRELOIDE can you screenshot your in game mail and upload here?

    c4gbq2zu6bgu.png
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 478
    edited October 16
    MAGRELOIDE wrote: »
    DonApis wrote: »
    @MAGRELOIDE can you screenshot your in game mail and upload here?

    c4gbq2zu6bgu.png

    There's your answer right there. The bug did not impact you, since you were able to complete the "Rank Up 5-Star Grindor" objective. I would assume that if you were to attempt the Grindor AM fights, you would have no issue with them registering either.
  • Based on your screenshots it doesn't seem this bug actually impacted you as you were able to complete objectives. Players who were unable to complete them due to this bug wouldn't have the items checked off.

    I'm closing this thread down as it seems we've figured out the core of the issue here. If you wish to discuss it further, please contact our Support Team via HERE.
This discussion has been closed.