Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Monthly Objective Issues [Oct] [Merged Threads]

Comments

• iBKiBK Posts: 200
    And uhh...when can we expect the compensation?

Earlier this week from Vydious' previous message.
  • iBK wrote: »

Thanks...I need to read throughly next time...
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    iBK wrote: »

as you did the many, many previous times
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Same here. nwpibsg0bbcb.png
    looerpqn6s86.png
  • DaveJL wrote: »
    iBK wrote: »

as you did the many, many previous times

Yep XD
  • So... we're still waiting for something to happen?
  • BDunked2 wrote: »
    So... we're still waiting for something to happen?

Yeah pretty much
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Why are we here... just to suffer?
  • Everyone is hurting for that 5* awakening program it seems
  • @Kabam Vydious
    I now you guys are aware of the issues and are pushing fixes and compensation. Not sure when these things will arrive but I haven’t received neither fix, nor compensation. Not a complaint, just a heads up.
    I had not received achievements for 5* grindor to rank 2.
    Thanks
  • Both 10 AM fights and upgrade to R2 rewards still doesn’t work. cj8xq77az90w.png
  • October 14th. I have good patience. I still haven’t received achievement for rank 2 5* Grindor. Please advise.rbvbohmy4b6c.png
    2m9jq1raayea.png
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    At this point, I hope everyone who has commented in this thread has also submitted a support ticket (if applicable of course).
  • Thank you Kabam crew for doing your best to keep us gamers happy and with compensation in this frustrating situation.
  • BDunked2BDunked2 Posts: 58
    edited October 2019
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    At this point, I hope everyone who has commented in this thread has also submitted a support ticket (if applicable of course).

That would be excellent idea... except they closed my ticket saying that support were aware of the glitch, they've told me all they can and that's it. We resolved your query. Case closed.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

Is that how they're tracking this, through support tickets and posting in this discussion? If so, they need to be clear of the requirements for compensation (besides attempting a grindor fight in AM). If they are doing everything behind the scenes, they should let us know that as well.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008

Is that how they're tracking this, through support tickets and posting in this discussion? If so, they need to be clear of the requirements for compensation (besides attempting a grindor fight in AM). If they are doing everything behind the scenes, they should let us know that as well.

Completely agree with you but since it’s not clear, I would create a ticket. From what I can gather, they are basing it off of login dates (pre vs post fix dates - which is still an unknown but I believe happened with a patch on 10/10).
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

Completely agree with you but since it’s not clear, I would create a ticket. From what I can gather, they are basing it off of login dates (pre vs post fix dates - which is still an unknown but I believe happened with a patch on 10/10).

Yeah, now I see what you mean about the login dates. That tells me they will probably just do a query to see who is eligible for compensation.
  • It has arrived!
    2z6sp093albb.jpg
  • h6xujpnmvfhe.png
    IT’S HERE!
  • JmdJmd Posts: 45
    edited October 2019
    Thanks Kabam! Finally scored a 5* Jazz! :)

2l5olysnv606.png
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

This isn't technically necessary unless stated by one of us. This particular issue was tracked on our end-- didn't need tickets to clarify anything.
  • ScottScott Posts: 53
    Great Kabam, thank you very much!
  • @Kabam Vydious - thank you
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Great! Thanks for the compensation and congrats for those who can complete the last objective twice
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited October 2019
    Got the compensation recently :) 🤜🤛
  • Thank you @Kabam Vydious and all the kabam team
  • Thanks for the free 5*. Duped my 5* drift. Needed that