Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Logic crystals: My luck is horrible

SirBoltsSirBolts Posts: 42
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
opened 7 logic crystals and no shockwave just bots i don't need and duplicates...how is everyone else faring?

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited August 2017
    Does Logic crystal have every prior not in it like Grimlock, Prowl, etc? Saving my energon for a possible 10x bundle
  • SirBoltsSirBolts Posts: 42
    CandKane wrote: »
    Does Logic crystal have every prior not in it like Grimlock, Prowl, etc?

as far as I am aware yea it does.
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    I planned ahead and stocked up 4k energon from the predictable event. I got a 4 star Shockwave from the first 10, and a three star from the second. Sadly no duplicate, but I did get a 3 star Prowl with ability. Personally, it was worth saving up for, but I'll probably go back to premium crystals soon.

I might forge the 3 star into the 4 star Shockwave, but I'll wait for now. As my favorite character, I want as many opportunities to use him as possible.
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    In my fullest opinion on the crystal results as a whole; It's pretty unfair if you compare the currency cost for in-game energon. If a new video game can charge 60 US dollars, then why the heck do these moblie games cost about $20 for a CHANCE at one character you want. I know creators have to make money, but increasing the value of purchases, increases the amount of buyers. Seems simple enough to me.
    Drake6401 wrote: »
    I planned ahead and stocked up 4k energon from the predictable event. I got a 4 star Shockwave from the first 10, and a three star from the second. Sadly no duplicate, but I did get a 3 star Prowl with ability. Personally, it was worth saving up for, but I'll probably go back to premium crystals soon.

I might forge the 3 star into the 4 star Shockwave, but I'll wait for now. As my favorite character, I want as many opportunities to use him as possible.

when megatron first came out, on my first five enraged crystals I got a 3 star megatron and some insignificant bots.

I was really hoping that I would get atleast a 3* Shockwave with my first 5 logic crystals but no, this game can be pretty unfair at times when it comes to giving you the characters you want.
    I think I gonna stick to PBC crystals for awhile, it always feels like a hit or miss with these featured crystals atleast with the PBC crystals adding soundwave I've got more chances of getting him.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited August 2017
    I'm sorry but 7 doesn't equal horrible luck. It equals extremely normal luck and probability.

You have an overinflated view of the drop rates. You can't expect it in 7 crystals at a reasonably high rate. Out of 7 is extremely, evenly absurdly low.

Your result is the most common and not horrible or extreme at all.

You've basically said you bought 7 lottery tickets and didn't win $10,000 so you have horrible luck.
  • DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    edited August 2017
    q1crfjt4z8s0.png
    I opened 5 and got a 3 star shockwave. Actually got 3 3*s in total.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Just 7 lol I've seen people spend $1000 to dupe one feature bot don't worry dude
    Terminal wrote: »
    I'm sorry but 7 doesn't equal horrible luck. It equals extremely normal luck and probability.

You have an overinflated view of the drop rates. You can't expect it in 7 crystals at a reasonably high rate. Out of 7 is extremely, evenly absurdly low.

Your result is the most common and not horrible or extreme at all.

You've basically said you bought 7 lottery tickets and didn't win $10,000 so you have horrible luck.

Thing is though when I opened my enraged crystals I only opened 5 and I got 3* Megatron

Other people have also opened about 5-7 crystals they were able to get 3* Shockwave.

Its just a little frustrating :pensive:
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    SirBolts wrote: »
    Thing is though when I opened my enraged crystals I only opened 5 and I got 3* Megatron

Other people have also opened about 5-7 crystals they were able to get 3* Shockwave.

Its just a little frustrating :pensive:

Go home. Compared to me, you were already lucky once, don't expect to be that lucky every time.
    Well I've decided to open 10 more logic crystals and those will be final ones, hopefully I do atleast get a 3* Shockwave.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Exactly what @KillMasterC said.

You got extremely lucky once, now you think it's normal and standard luck. You don't realise how lucky you were.

Trying to do it twice would be horribly lucky. Not getting it again is just incredibly normal and average.

It is not a 20% chance to get a 3* bot, let alone the feature bot.
    someone in my alliance got a 3* soundwave from a daily crystal, not even a pbc.

The "chance" in this game can be pretty bs at times.

Though I'm confident I can atleast get a 3* shockwave with the 10 crystals I'm going to open.
  • JetfireJetfire Posts: 27
    I got a 4* shockwave on my 4th logic crystal. I purchased one at a time. Im not sure if that made any difference but probably not. Just luck Im guessing.
    edited August 2017
    Jetfire wrote: »
    I got a 4* shockwave on my 4th logic crystal. I purchased one at a time. Im not sure if that made any difference but probably not. Just luck Im guessing.

Damm lucky you :smiley:
    its all just luck, although when I did open the first 5 I did open them all at once.