Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

My chat channels and alliance activities windows were suddenly purged.

5p9qpoknmb2i.jpg
hwhtage9ycxk.jpg
This afternoon I suddenly realized that my chat channels were purged for no reason. Same thing happened to my alliance activity window. I am pretty sure that some people are chatting while I cannot see them. I am also sure some of my alliance members got 4* bots and I cannot see from the alliance activity window.

What makes things even worse is the attitude of the customer service. They said the limited chat functionality of my account was the result of a suspension due to having violated your Terms of Service: "Send, post, transmit or make available any unsolicited or inappropriate content, information or Submissions, junk mail, SPAM, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited or unauthorized commercial or promotional content, information or communications, except as expressly permitted by Kabam as set forth in the Terms or in writing". And...they marked my case as "resolved" immediately...so easy, huh!

This is ridiculous. Check my chat history; I have not spoken in chat channels for several days. Why did I get suspension of chat functionality for doing NOTHING at all? How can someone say NOTHING at all and "send, post, transmit or make available any unsolicited or inappropriate content, information or Submissions, junk mail, SPAM, chain letters" simultaneously?

Plus, why did the limited Chat functionality also affect my alliance activity window as well?

There is something wrong with your service; don't try to shirk the responsibility.

Comments

• You got chat ban. Give it a few days and u will c the chat again.
  • Hey @julius

Thanks for posting about this over here on the forums. I'm really sorry to see this is happening to you and wasn't resolved upon the first contact. This particular situation shouldn't be due to a suspension and I've gone ahead with reaching out to our teams about it. Once I have further information, I'll be sure to get back to you.
  • juliusjulius Posts: 66
    Thanks a lot, Vydious.
    Actually my windows have been recovered since yesterday.

Hey @julius

Thanks for posting about this over here on the forums. I'm really sorry to see this is happening to you and wasn't resolved upon the first contact. This particular situation shouldn't be due to a suspension and I've gone ahead with reaching out to our teams about it. Once I have further information, I'll be sure to get back to you.