Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What's gonna be next after....

DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
So there are only a few more bots left to be "featured" in the store...2, maybe 3 months worth?
If you stretch it out you can make it until the end of the year. What's the structure going to be after the featured bots have run out in the store?
Will we have a month where they cycle through like the bots did during the Generations event? Where we get a chance to pick up those bots we kick ourselves for not getting? (Kickback for me)
I know getting an answer more than 24 hours before it happens will be impossible, but I'm hoping that set of ideals will change also...like keeping the player base informed.

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    So there are only a few more bots left to be "featured" in the store...2, maybe 3 months worth?
    If you stretch it out you can make it until the end of the year. What's the structure going to be after the featured bots have run out in the store?
    Will we have a month where they cycle through like the bots did during the Generations event? Where we get a chance to pick up those bots we kick ourselves for not getting? (Kickback for me)
    I know getting an answer more than 24 hours before it happens will be impossible, but I'm hoping that set of ideals will change also...like keeping the player base informed.

Very good thought we’ve been wondering what’s coming up next after the featured bots for awhile, I wonder if Kabam even knows?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    This month marks the start of 'all from the normal pool' stalling strategy. So there could be another 6 months before they ran out of choice, 10 if they use two per month (happened).

In short, I've lost interest to guess next month's bots.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    This month marks the start of 'all from the normal pool' stalling strategy. So there could be another 6 months before they ran out of choice, 10 if they use two per month (happened).

In short, I've lost interest to guess next month's bots.

They’ll probably bring back bots like Motormaster, JF, DeMegs back in the store when that happens
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Vydious
    Is there a plan for when this happens?
  • Can one of the Kabam members at least give us a tiny hint
    Please 😊❤️
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Come February, we will have wrapped up the rotation if the current schedule is maintained (3 per month). The 5 special bots are a wildcard.
  • Lower your expectations fellas! After two years why are we still assuming something of note will drop? Well you know what happens you you assume right...at this point I feel it’s just a stall tactic man. Enjoy the game for what it is now. Nothing new will drop. At best maybe reskins, the rest of act 4 (worse then spotlight). It’s gotten harder and harder to log in, at the point where I only log in for am.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    My thinking is, if they are going to ever release new bots again that they would start up again once all the bots have rotated through the store and just in time for the 3-year anniversary.
  • Bots that have previously been featured will make a return to Monthly Bots.
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Bots that have previously been featured will make a return to Monthly Bots.

Ouch. That's not good.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015

BUT WARPATH.

No wonder some of us are "multi millionaires" with generic bot chips. 🤣 You knew that was coming.

Come on...
  • I keep telling you guys 🤦🏽‍♂️

So 2020 has nothing new to offer? Bot wise
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Well i guess technically, and hopefully, speaking that could also mean 2 of the 3 bots are already featured bots and the 3rd could be a new one. Highly unlikely but i guess well see.

Are ever going to see new bots make a return?

So, not that I'd be unhappy to have another chance at Kickback and Tantrum, don't you think it's about time you guys tell us why were no longer getting NEW bots?
    Like, why the decision was made, or why it's still being adhered to after it's obviously hurting the game?
    Don't you feel you owe it to us at this point?

So, not that I'd be unhappy to have another chance at Kickback and Tantrum, don't you think it's about time you guys tell us why were no longer getting NEW bots?
    Like, why the decision was made, or why it's still being adhered to after it's obviously hurting the game?

There's no need to hammer a mod like this when you can read between the lines. Crystal clear explanations won't help anybody.

Just enjoy the game, or part of it.

There's no need to hammer a mod like this when you can read between the lines. Crystal clear explanations won't help anybody.

Just enjoy the game, or part of it.

Unfortunately mods are the only ones we have access to. And yes, crystal clear explanations would absolutely help. Understanding of why something is a certain way is a huge help.
    Help in what, other than deciding to quit and tell other people 'no need to join'?

If they can't say for sure whether there will be new bots, maybe it's just because anything will change. Look at the standard terms of communication and we find a lot of 'for the moment', 'not... in the near future' etc, etc. If you need a 'never', 'Ok guys we're done' statement, I doubt you can find it anywhere in the business.

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

Jazz!
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Kitten wrote: »

Jazz!

kc0ca2re1day.gif
  • edited October 2019

We cannot, and will not discuss decisions such as that.

We had made it clear a while ago that we were not introducing new Bots to the game, and since then have been able to introduce 2 more. There may be more in the future, but they sure are not going to be for Bot Chips, especially Generic ones.

We are focussed on making new Content, such as Act 4, and revisions to the rest of the game to keep things fresh and alive for a while to come.

Vydious has answered the question in this thread, so I'm shutting it down.
This discussion has been closed.