Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Just another idea (maybe Kabam use it in ANOTHER game :D )

BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
I just courious guys what do you think about my idea, please don't say that "the game is dead" or other negative things, I just want to create a discussion with YOU guys, not Kabam or any mods here (of course I appreciate if someone noticed it :) )

SO...

What about some testing field/training area/practice hangar... something like that.. where you can test your bots agains an enemy with infinite health? Maybe a holographic version of the bots, or Nightbird who can be programmed by the player to be any class for testing advantage , disadvantage, neutral dmg,or just a training dummy who doesnt attack just a punching bag?

And the game saving your stats like:highest dmg/hit, dps and It's for free. With no energy. And then we don't need to go always to Mixmaster on RoK to testing.

Another idea is to strengthen the effect of the mods AND introduce a lot of new ones which can get the same abilities that the spotlight mods. That is increasing the variety of the base defenses and the raids are getting interesting.. like a "mini spotlight" (maybe the bots in the intersections get the two side bot's mods too, to make the middle bots even harder to defeat) and then rebalance the medal counts and the raid store prices and the items.

These changes are no need to introduce new bots, its just some tweaking on store items and currencies, and the mods are already made too.. just place them on the mod crystal pool.

May the FORGE be with you 🤜🤛

Comments

• I give this idea 6/10 for concept, 8/10 for originality, and 0/10 for chance of it ever happening.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    I give this idea 6/10 for concept, 8/10 for originality, and 0/10 for chance of it ever happening.

Like most suggestions, like the bot discussion thread!!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Nice. Your idea would be great for Realm of Champions
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Nice. Your idea would be great for Realm of Champions

Exactly what I thought :P