Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Few questions about forums.

Hey miike, or anyone

I've got a few noobish questions about the forums that everyone may know except me, lol.

1: How do I change my Forum Bot picture?

2. How do I pm a Forum mod? Miike, adora, etc...

Thanks for answers!

Comments

• Hey Toughnut,

Let's start with the easy one, sending a PM! If you're on a desktop, you can click the inbox icon in the top right corner of the screen and then click new message, and then starting typing in one of our names. On mobile, you can find the inbox button on the bottom of the screen. It disappears, so just scroll to make it reappear.

As for changing your avatar, on desktop, click the gear icon in the top right and click edit profile. From there, you can click change my picture in the sidebar and choose a new Avatar. I don't think it's possible to do from the mobile site, so depending on your device you can enter the full site by clicking the 3 bars in the top left corner and selecting full site from there and following the instructions. On some devices, the top menu still doesn't show up though, so you may have to do it from a desktop or laptop.
  • Hey Toughnut!

You can change your forum bot picture by going to your profile, clicking on your current bot picture, and then selecting a new one.

As far as pm's go, click on the person's username, this will bring up their profile information and from here you will see a little envelope icon that says "message".

You can click on this to open a new message thread with the individual (including moderators)!

Alternately, you can click the "inbox" image at the top right-hand corner of the screen (to the right of the "world" icon), then click "New Message". From here you can enter in the Recipients and message to open a new message thread.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Man tag team responses! Now that's service
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Thanks you@ kabam miike/Valkyrie.
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Thanks you@ kabam miike/Valkyrie.