Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Welcome! Tell Us About Yourself!

2»

Comments

• Options
    ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Already making plans for Lockdown I hope? :smiley:.

(Hope his SP3 is in slow-mo).
  • Options
    Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    I'm alkaiser93, my favorite Transformer on the game are tied between Bludgeon and Windblade because of their samurai-esque style.
  • Options
    Hello! I'm AltihexSparked. I'm PhoenixRisen in game and it took me about thirty seconds to feel silly for not using the same name here. I have been so excited for this game and when it didn't work on my phone I went out and found an ipad just so I could play it, and I haven't been disappointed!

My favorite character is by far Skyfire. I just love the adorkable gentle giant. IDW or Dreamwave comic Jetfire sounds promising, but I have yet to get my hands on any comics. Second place is tied between the G1 command trine, twins, and Soundwave (plus cassettes).

Whatever I am doing, it most likely has to do with transformers in some form or fashion.

G1 cartoon wins. The end.

I am a millennial, but my dad made sure I grew up watching 80s action cartoons and I'm still hooked. So while most girls my age won't stop talking about makeup (and trying to get me to wear some) or how awful/fantastic their boyfriends are, I'm running around my dorm when I'm alone belting out the theme to either Transformers or Starblazers. I wasn't going to touch the forum because I'm pretty shy, but I have no friends IRL that enjoy transformers and with it being a borderline obsession of mine I was hoping to make a friend or two in game.

I'M STILL SO EXCITED TO BE PLAYING THIS GAME!!!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Heyyo! I figured it would be a good idea to post along as well since I'm a moderator here for Kabam and you might see me from time to time!

1) My favorite Transformer EVER was the Beast Wars Megatron from back in the day. The T-Rex was always my favorite dinosaur so yeah!
    2) Outside of hanging out with y'all here and moderating, I'm a pretty avid gamer and spend a good chunk of time raiding in World of Warcraft or grinding that ELO ladder in League of Legends! When I'm not doing that, I tend to go hiking because who doesn't love the outdoors?
    3) Since it was what I grew up on, I'd definitely have to say Beast Wars was my fav!

I look forward to hanging around and helping all of you out!
  • Options
    UltraViolatorUltraViolator Posts: 5
    edited April 2017
    1. Your favorite Transformer of ALL TIME - Superion. A gestalt that pared away everything unnecessary and focused on a goal.
    2. A bit about what you like to do with your spare time. - I collect. I read. I have eclectic taste.
    sqdcz0v6njam.jpg
    3. Your favorite Transformers franchise. - G1, generally.
    4. Anything else you'd like to share about yourself. - I also write (https://www.fictionpress.com/s/2987735/2/Regenschirm-Knight-and-Tsundere-Princess)
  • Options
    MeGrimlockAwesom here
    My favorite transformer is (obviously) Grimlock
    MY favorite transformers franchise? its hard to say, I like all of them, but my top 3 are The Cybertron Games, IDW comics, and G1

Also I don't get why G1 sideswipe has a romance synergy with windblade. From what I know, Sideswipe hasn't even met windblade in the IDW comics

I think they're referring to the ongoing cartoons Robots in Disguise
  • Options
    Hey there I'm Agony Prime
    wm0apz21pqu1.png
    My favourite characters are Soundwave and Shockwave too hard too choose 1 favorite tbh.
    I'm commander of Virus Reborn an alliance also known from other games
    qzi8dtualw8b.png
    in my spare time nxt too takin I like too do outdoor sports like hiking.
    Love the game and keep up the great work

• Options
    ULTRA_PRIMEULTRA_PRIME Posts: 6
    edited April 2017
    Hello ,
    I'm ULTRA PRIME Currently leading in Raids. ;) .
    My fav bot is MV1 Optimus Prime. Very handsome and powerful very useful in raids especially in fights with bots having harm accelerator even bots are in disadvantaged.
    I didn't see any cartoons series of G1 or any kind oc transformers but loved watching movies.
    Sorry for my bad English
  • Options
    Hi There I am Thund3rD00M A relaxed player.
    My Favorite transformer Of all time would have to be Air Raid
    I like to play the guitar, Hang out with friends and take walks alone
    My favorite transformers series would have to be the comics I enjoyed seeing them in place
    I Have an awkward social manner and I am open to suggestions
  • Options
    1. My favorite Transformer and really any fictional character is Shockwave. He puts logic over emotion when handling a situation, plus my favorite color is purple. He didn't get to prove his ptential in the G1 cartoon, but recent versions such as Prime and IDW have shown how epic Shockwave can be when given the right attention.

2. I'm an artist on the side, and I prefer concept design and imaginative art over still life. Never took a shine to drawing what I saw when I could creature something entirely new. After college, I plan to be a concept artist for media designs.

3. Prime was a great installment that strongly respected the character's traits and personalities. Though I wish I knew more about it, IDW's comics leading up to Dark Cybertron were incredible. IDW gave more voice to the Decepticons and made them pretty a understandable faction. In a somewhat tragic twist of fate, the Decepticons were forged to end oppression on Cybertron but ultimately fell victim to power and became what they once fought to destroy. Shockwave got my favorite backstory as a shadow-played senator. A sad but very neat origin for the character. "Remember me as I was": Senator Shockwave

4. I talk about Shockwave too much. I also regret not naming myself Senator-Shockwave in this game. Kabam, if you add a name change option, I will pay it. Also buff Shockwave, please. xD
  • Options
    This is the leader of one of the recent alliances One shall stand! My favorite transformer of all time is movie mirage although he was only in the movie for like 5 minutes he won over the fans with in that time and I like all of them I play hockey and basketball btw I have a spot open in my alliance add me for details! Swamprats