Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Welcome! Tell Us About Yourself!

Hey everyone, welcome to our shiny new forums! We are very excited to have you, and very much look forward to interacting with all of our players over the next few months.

Take a moment to introduce yourself, and let us know the following:

1. Your favourite Transformer of ALL TIME
2. A bit about what you like to do with your spare time(aside from play Transformers Forged to Fight, of course!)
3. Your favourite Transformers franchise. Was it the G1 cartoon? The G1 animated movie? The comics? The recent film series? Let us know!
4. Anything else you'd like to share about yourself.

Keep it clean and respectful, be sure to welcome your fellow players, and get to know each other!

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    This is Mustangjon leader of OVERKILL.
    Welcome all, so far liking away missions give good resources, seem to increase by account level.
    Raids are nice change of pace less glitchy revenges and bigger player base so we aren't raiding same people all the time will be nice. Bludgeon probably my favorite bot so far has most fluid combat mechanics
  • Hello everyone, I'm SnoopDawg representing Seibertron. I am really loving the game so far and I hope y'all do as well. My favourite character from the game right now has got to be Grindor. Hopefully we'll have a great time in Forged to Fight!
  • Hi there! I'm leader of ICU.
    Since 0.2.0 update i like Optimus Prime classic very much, can beat any base with him, except Mustangjon a few posts above ))) But it's matter of time! Also I'm playing MCoC in TFTF breaks, but i like TFTF much more, because it's fight mechanics! It's awesome! Hopefully we'll see Alliance activities and solo missions soon. I like Transformers movie series so much - it's kind of one of my favorite franchises at all!
  • 1. Star Saber is my favorite bot hope to see him in the game very soon.
    2. Play games.
    3. Everything. Lol
  • While I'll welcoming you all to the Forums, I want to answer these questions too! I'm Miike, and I'm here to keep you all informed of what's happening in the game, as well as take your feedback to the team.

My favourite Transformer of all time is definitely tied between Soundwave (because he's awesome) and Thundercracker (because he was the first ever Transformer I got).

I have every word of the G1 Animated Film memorized because of how many times I've watched it, and my favourite Bot in game is Bone Crusher right now!
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Hi I'm Toughnut. Also one of the leaders of OVERKILL. My favorite bot in Lockdown. Can't wait till he is in the game, expecting his SP3 to be a Slow-mo Sniper ;). My favorite bot in-game is bludgeon as well. Very well put, and powerful.
  • Wut up! I'm Dax. I represent TRØN. This game is nasty, love the fight sets, animation, sound effects you name it you guys outdid yourself. (Virtual high-five to kabam Mike). I'm a fan of OG Prime, but Bone Crusher is a close second. A few bugs here and there but nothing that can't be ironed out. Looking forward to new content to keep me hooked.
    P.S. Mirage needs a overhaul, underperforming to say the least. **Dax drops the mic and goes back to arena**
  • Hey, im Steel SH and in OVERKILL as will. This is a game/Transformers dream come true. With G1 bots and movie version and beast wars bots!!!! Needs more beast wars for sure. Every thing is what I expected from kabam, played alot of mcoc and then when i heard of this i was soo exicted. Also i know this is beta and alot will change over time till launch. Just make sure to listen to your players, keep them happy and your game will be the greatest transformers game EVER!!!!
    G1 Prime is my fav for sure, but looking forward to see more bots in the future. Raids are a nice touch hope there will be more items to buy in full launch hopefully.
  • Hi
    1. Slingshot, hot rod, afterburner, all the dinobots, jazz...cheetor.
    2. G1 and beast wars/machines.

And where is the G1 characters ?
    I don't see any G1 bots in the game :(
  • Theone wrote: »
    Hi

Hey Theone!

We have lots more Bots planned for the future, but at this time, already have a few in game, like Optimus Prime, Sideswipe and Ratchet!
  • Theone wrote: »
    Hi

Hey Theone!

We have lots more Bots planned for the future, but at this time, already have a few in game, like Optimus Prime, Sideswipe and Ratchet!

Oh to bad I was hoping to see the original look for the bots not these Version for the original look ... hope it's not a license thing and you can do it .
  • Hello all!
    Autobot Prime, officer in OVERKILL. Glad to have met many of you in chat already.

Soundwave. By far favorite all time character. Like Miike, I remember my first transformer as a kid, Prowl.

Very excited to see the evolution of this game. So much potential!
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Oh also feel free to join our line community pm me on line @ mustangjon
  • Fav transformer of all time? Punch Counter-Punch - G1 / IDW updated version, IDW Drift, Wheeljack TF Prime,

What I do in my spare time? Work - Design things, Play - Dabble w other pc/console games

Fav franchise, split between G1 and Prime. IDW Comics were great too until I couldn't keep up w them
  • 1. Haha, Trypticon of course

2. Biking and I go fly wingsuit with some friends every once in a while
    3. G1 Cartoon + 1986 Movie
    4. Huge fan, have all MP's and am really looking forward using G1's to kick Bayformer B*tt haha
  • Trypticon wrote: »
    1. Haha, Trypticon of course

2. Biking and I go fly wingsuit with some friends every once in a while
    3. G1 Cartoon + 1986 Movie
    4. Huge fan, have all MP's and am really looking forward using G1's to kick Bayformer B*tt haha

Whoa... Fly Wingsuit... As in you actually go flying?!
  • Haha yes, usually Swiss Alps or the French, depending on wind and how busy it is at either
  • You already know who I am...
  • Hello,
    This is Phoneman510 leader of Aftermath!
    Favorite bot is Mirage. Love the game so far and it brings back some awesome nostalgia. Hope it gets less glitchy/crashy but I'm really happy that you're making it.
    Love the ranged attacks and 360 degree battlefield.
    I loved MCOC so I'm looking forward to this game reaching that kind of fluid play and quality.
  • Hello I'm Mutantdoc proud member of SPARK. Love the game glitches and all. Nice to see Adora and Mike here and hope they feel the love. Optimus is my fav of course but that Megatron looks great. Reached level 40 already. Looks like that's the max?
  • I'm TheMinja. I've been watching and collecting Transformers since the G1 days. G1 Soundwave still stands as my favorite ( though there are many runner ups).
    Loving the game right now. (This is what "Contest of Champions should have been.) I'm hoping for a way that 1 star and 2 star warriors can be upgraded to 3 and 4 stars.
  • HI Im SirVipora leader of SOFT Spartans or the republic I have almost completed the story line and ranked three on a three star and Im a lil afraid of when the game is released that my account will restart I really hope it doesn't happen and if it does I hope I get reimbursed for everything that I have purchased other then that the game play is amazing
  • MeGrimlockAwesom here
    My favorite transformer is (obviously) Grimlock
    MY favorite transformers franchise? its hard to say, I like all of them, but my top 3 are The Cybertron Games, IDW comics, and G1

Also I don't get why G1 sideswipe has a romance synergy with windblade. From what I know, Sideswipe hasn't even met windblade in the IDW comics
  • SlimNineSlimNine Posts: 4
    Hi, my name is Fernando, my favorite Transform is the Optimus TFTF and MCoC game, but I'll be in TFTF online, I'm loving the game.
  • BubianBubian Posts: 82
    Hey this is Bubian.
    Favourite Transformer is a tough one.. too many to choose from. Definitely Optimus Prime, follow by Hot Rod, Megatron, Prowl, Soundwave and Starscream. Sorry I just can't pick 1.
    I'm a dad! I've got Four kids, happily married and enjoy massive transformer collection. (MP, chug, and 3p)
    I really enjoyed the g1 cartoon and 86 movie as a kid, and as an adult, I love TF:Prime, and IDW ongoing comics. The live action movies are ok, I still enjoy them but only because I like seeing our favourite bots on a big screen.
    Fun fact: I'm commander of (ALPHA) HostileUprising.
  • DavementedDavemented Posts: 28
    edited March 2017
    I'm Davemented.

My favourite TF characters are a tie between Optimus Prime, Devastator, and Grimlock.

I started out on Transformers watching G1 on TV as a kid, and the animated movie holds a special place in my heart as the first time my folks let me see a film in the theatre without them. :) I like G1, Beast Wars & Beast Machines (briefly worked in the CG studio that made them) and the recent comics.

I really, REALLY, don't like the movies, not just because Bay can't be bothered with petty things like PLOTS, but because the character design of the bots are an absolute MESS. They look like they had metal plates welded haphazardly to their skeletons, you can barely tell what's an arm and what's a leg (don't get me STARTED about what they did to Devastator). Funny enough you can notice in each progressing movie the bots look less "realistic" and more like G1, with actual faces and everything. I really hope there'll be more G1 than movie bots in the game upon release. To add insult to injury, my best bots in my lineup are movie bots at the moment, I look forward to using them as forge fodder when I get a few G1 3* collected and trained up.

Most important thing to know about me is that I'm a Grumpy Old Man, and I'll complain about anything and everything, given the chance. You *may* have already noticed this.
  • IronhideIronhide Posts: 1
    Hello im ironhide my favorite transformer in the last few years his ironhide(suprise) but basically all of g1. I work in a factory making railing and other stuff. Im semi antisocial but slowly working on it. Great game hope to see more g1 and beast wars.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    I really want to see
    1-predacon
    2-sound wave
    3-shock wave
    These are the character of my favorite transformer series transformation prime beast hunter
  • Bring Star Saber!!! to the game, his from Transformers Victory. please
  • edited March 2017
    Nice to meet you all. I am a System Designer in Transformers: Forged to Fight and mostly designing new Bots for you guys to enjoy. Will be answering questions here from time to time! Welcome!