Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

why can't I edit my own posts in this forum?

each time I do it, it usually says "your post will appear once a moderator approves"

why? am I partly blacklisted in this forum? or is how the system setup to be?

I'm only editing it once is not like I'm mass spamming a thread with multiple posts?

@Kabam Miike hope u can enlighten me why such a limit is in place? Is it for everyone or certain accounts? Annoys me much when I want my views to be heard NOW instead of waiting who-knows-when for it to appear. So we're not allowed to have typo errors now and to fix them shortly later ? what the heck??
Tagged:

Comments

• KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    Their a icon Top right, but you have 15 minutes to edit.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited July 2017
    KingChris2 wrote: »
    Their a icon Top right, but you have 15 minutes to edit.

yes this is referring to that 15 minutes to edit.. after editing it says my post needs to be approved first which is my issue. It doesn't appear till some mod/admin approves the post.
  • This happened to me too, I posted an interesting look on the G1 Megatron/Movie Megatron thread and when I attempted to edit it, the post disappeared!

I originally thought that I had accidentally pressed the wrong button or something so I remade the message again, however this time a notification popped up saying "your comment can be viewed after approval."

I'm still wondering how long the approval process is or if I'm going to have to re-type out everything because my post accidentally got lost in limbo.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    this happened to me after posting links, it's some auto mod thing.
  • Hey there Commanders!

Sorry for any confusion caused by this! Let me try to clear things up in regards to posts requiring approval. The software does limit new posts to help prevent spam, so if you are posting multiple comments in a short amount of time, then your account may get flagged (along with your posts) for moderator approval. We understand this can be frustrating when you're just trying to converse in the forums, however, even more frustrating is a forum riddled with spam! We do review these posts regularly and nothing should ever be waiting for approval for more than 24 hours. If you ever need immediate assistance, it's best to submit a ticket to our Support Team. I've just gone ahead and cleared out the queue as well, so everything should be good to go!