Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Didn't get my reward

keri7hs3wyuw.jpg

Bought a $50 gift card and didn't received a 3* optimus prime pack. False advertising.
Tagged:

Comments

• TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    If a mod comments on this I can almost guarantee they'll say "raise a ticket in the game". The forum isn't a place where they can solve this. I'm sure they'll check it out though

You've got to go to settings (top left cog) then click support (bottom right)
  • Hi there!

I’m sorry to see you didn’t get what was promoted to you! We can’t get this resolved here on the forums, but our support team definitely can. If you haven’t followed the suggestion made by Trailfire, I would highly recommend it. In the meantime, I’m going to take this to the team and make sure this is brought to their attention!
  • Hey @Grandaddy313

Can you provide us with your in-game username? (On the chance it isn't your forum username.) If it isn't and you would rather not share it publically, please feel free to send it to me in a message. We want to make sure we're looking into the right account so we can figure out what's going on. This promotion definitely should have provided you with Optimus.

Let me know as soon as you can! Thanks!
  • Yes it been looking at right now and it been 4 days now and your support team still haven't found out what going on
  • where did you find the promotion? If it's still available I would get one.
  • It still available till the 8-28-17.
  • is there a list of US retailers that carry the special offer cards?